Tennis- Nikolai x Indah

Before we start, just wanna give a huge thank you to 0n0maly, who requested this ship!

Indah's POV 

This is life. Playing some fun tennis with my friends on a Sunday morning. After this, we're going to Starbucks and maybe even the mall afterward! The only thing I know is that tennis is the best sport in the history of the entire world. 

My name is Indah, and I'm a top high school tennis player. I'm just having some fun with my friends, and I plan on becoming a champion beside my best friends. My goal is to be in the top five female tennis players of Oklahoma by the end of my Sophomore year. I can't wait! 

Kim(Kim-ly) hit me the ball, hard with her racket. I caught it and hit it right back, hard. The ball went flying over the fence and under a white Jaguar. 

" Hang on, Kim," I reassured my bestie. " I'll get it. You take a break." 

" Alright," nodded Kim, going to grab some water while I went to grab the ball. 

I opened the fence gate and went out into the parking lot to the white Jaguar. It was a nice car, with a little pineapple with sunglasses on the dashboard. I smiled at the pineapple and reached under the car to get it. 

Nikolai's POV 

I'm driving down the road to the park. I'm picking up my little sister, Viola, from a birthday party. I loved the park when I was little, but I don't go there anymore. I'm sixteen. I usually watch my sister play or push her on the swing or the merry go round. I like doing that stuff. I like being a big brother. But not today. 

My name's Nikolai, and I'm upset because my girlfriend broke up with me about a week ago over text and started dating some new guy the same day. What a jerk. When I got that text, I wanted to scream. I wanted...oh, I just wanted to forget about her. Forget about our relationship at all, pretend everything's fine, and just move on. That's all I want. 

I drive into the parking lot and get out. I see my beautiful little sister's blond hair and shiny blue eyes. She's talking to one of her friends and smiling and laughing. I wish I was a kid again. Things wouldn't be so complicated. 

Suddenly, I see these two totally adorable girls playing tennis. One of them has pale skin and dark hair, and the other has warmer skin and gorgeous brown hair held back in two ponytails. They're both wearing Lululemon(why are girls so obsessed with that place?) and crop tops. They're total bosses at tennis too. I'm in love. 

Suddenly, the ball goes flying over the fence and underneath my white Jaguar. I go to the back and get the ball, and wait to give it to one of them. I hope the girl with the warmer skin comes. She looks really cool. 

I see her come close, reach under my car, and I come out to give her the ball. 

Indah's POV 

I reached under the car and see a really cute boy with a gray, half-zipped up sweatshirt underneath a white t-shirt. He's got some cool red jeans on, which I didn't think existed until I saw them on him. He had his dirty blond hair styled, but even if he didn't, he would've been just as hot. 

" Hey, I think this is yours," he smiles. 

" Oh, thank you-wait..." 

Is that my friend's science partner?

" Oh, your Nikolai! From school! Is your science partner Ally Smith?" 

Nikolai relaxes. " Yes, yes, that's me. But I don't know you," he said.  

" I'm Indah. It's such a pleasure to meet you! My friend over there is Kim-ly," she smiled and pointed to the dark-haired girl. 

" Yeah, cool, erm..." his voice trails off. 

" What is it?" I asked nervously. Did I do something wrong? 

" No, actually, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for pizza with me?" he gasped. 

I blushed a shade of pink. " Sure, sounds fun!" 

" Great! Text me when. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX." I smiled as he put the number on his phone. 

" Thanks! See you then!" 

" See you then."