How We Met- Amethyst x Prasiddhi

Legit been waiting so long for someone to request this-

Requested by: AllyRose_x

Prasiddhi's POV

I really should be thanking Mason that I'm in a relationship with the most awesome person on Earth right now. I'm legit so thankful that Mason decided to break up with me. Literally. You might be asking me, Prasiddhi, are you nuts?! Mason broke your heart and now you're thanking him?! Now, let me explain. Mason totally broke my heart and I'm still kind of mad at him. But hear me out. Let me start form the beginning. 

In the beginning, Amethyst and I didn't play big roles in each other's lives. They were Mason's older sister, so it wasn't that big or fancy. I'd seen them a few times, but at the moment, my heart belonged to Mason. So I didn't pay attention to them. I wish I had. 

Towards the middle, all of my love for Mason had been replaced with hate. Searing, awful hate that made it hard to see sometimes. And massive heartbreak. Lots of that too. I admit, I was also mad at Amethyst for being related to Mason, the jerkiest of jerks. I feel horrible about being mad at Amethyst just because she was related to my ex-boyfriend. Oh well. 

It had been breakfast for dinner when my heart had been captured by Amethyst. Zahrah, my older sister, and I were having breakfast for dinner with pancakes and lots of syrup and big, tall glasses of orange juice. Our parents were out, so we liked to do all of the stuff they didn't want us doing. It was a sort of thing between Zahrah and me. 

The doorbell had rung, and Zahrah told me to get it. I went to the door, a pan in my hand, thinking it was probably the mailman or something. When I opened the door, I let the pan fall to my feet. It clattered against the floor. 

" Uh, is this 2341?" asked Amethyst. She wore a black top with jeans. 

I stood there with my mouth open like an idiot. 

Zahrah came. " Who are you?" she asked. 

" My name is Amethyst, ma'am. My friend recently moved to this street, and I wanted to see her. She told me the address. Is this 2341?" she asked. She seemed very friendly. 

" Oh," Zahrah smiled. " Yes, but I don't know if your friend lives here." 

Amethyst looked at their paper. They sighed. " My friend is terrible at drawing threes. I'm so sorry." 

" You're good," smiled Zahrah, her hands on my shoulders. 

" Okay, bye!" said Amethyst. 

" Bye," I whispered, too quiet for them to hear me. 

But she did hear me. That's why we're dating. 

Hope you're satisfied ^_^

Peace out! Creami