Dark Night- Elizabeth x Mike

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

i kind of forgot the prompt and was too lazy to go back-

Elizabeth's POV

I walked down the street, through the dark night. It had to be at least eleven o'clock. I had stuck around at a friend's house for way too long, and my parents were probably plotting my punishment as I walked down this random street. I forgot the name of the street. But it's not important. 

Suddenly, I saw something rush through the shadows. I saw something white- whiter than it should've been. I quickly followed it down a random alleyway. I'd never been down there before. 

" Hello?" I called into the emptiness. " Is anyone there?" 

" And what's a pretty lady like you doing in this dark alley?" 

The guy came out of the shadows. 

Mike's POV

I stared at the girl in front of me. She had brown hair, green eyes, and a rainbow shirt with jean shorts. She was really pretty. She also looked very scared. 

" What are you doing here?" I asked her. 

" I got lost," she replied. " I'm trying to get home. Can you help me?" 

" Okay," I nodded, smiling lightly at her. 

So I walked her home, nice and quick. I didn't like sticking with humans for too long. They were kind of annoying. But this girl wasn't annoying. The way she spun the rings on her fingers and laughed at my terrible jokes. It's like...I was just vibing with her somehow. 

And when we got back to her place, she hugged me! She really did! She wasn't even afraid of me! She wasn't afraid that I was a vampire, with skin that glowed white under the moon. 

Nothing could take the smile off of my face as I walked home. 

Hi, my oneshots will probably be shorter now :) 

xoxo! ~Val

Roblox Flicker Oneshots [CLOSED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara