Mixed Feelings- Thiago x Indah

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

Indah's POV

I casually walked down the hallway in my new dress. It was a pale pink with flowy sleeves. I was so excited to show my BFF, Kim-ly. She'd love it! Well, she probably would. Even if she didn't, she'd tell me she loved it. Because that's what best friends do! 

Sorry for being so happy-go-lucky and forgetting to introduce myself. My name is Indah Robins! It's so nice to meet you. I live with my adoptive mom and dad and brother named Alab. I have a best friend named Kim-ly who has been right by my side ever since I walked into the school. I plan on being by her side until the end. 

I put my backpack in my locker and went to meet Kim at her locker, which was just down the hall. She probably wouldn't be there, so I'd have to wait a minute or two by myself. But I don't mind, because I know it's not her fault. Her older brother, Seungho, drives her to school, but Seungho is almost always late.  Today is no exception. He's still like a brother to me, though. 

Thiago's POV

I walked down the hall, people sort of avoiding me as I passed. I kind of had a reputation of being a bit of a jerk last year, but I've grown out of that. I mean, I consider myself to be a moderately okay guy. I'm kind of like the school's sheriff, stepping in when someone's bullying someone else because of something stupid that shouldn't matter. 

There's only one kid in the school who can't move on; Alab Robins. They're super annoying. They can never move on from the past. I'm sure they're a nice guy, and we can be friends, but he doesn't try. I wish they would try, but they don't. They never have. I don't think they ever will.  

I strolled past a set of lockers and noticed a few boys crowding around someone. I walk over to see what's going on. They're laughing at a girl with caramel-colored hair and a nice pink dress. I recognized her as Alab's adopted sister, Indah. I hear that she's super nice. 

But in that moment, I was super annoyed at Alab. I didn't want Indah to be bullied, but I was worried about her being like her brother. I was sort of frozen, but then one of the guys came at Indah. One of the biggest things I'm told is to never, ever  hit a girl, no matter how strong she is. I had to do something. 

" HEY!" I called out to them. 

They turned to me. 

" Stay away from her," I snarled. 

Now, I'm kind of tall, so people don't like messing with me. This was no exception. The boys quickly ran off, leaving Indah standing there, in her pink dress, staring wide eyed at me. Her eyes were a beautiful, shimmery brown. Nothing like Alab. 

" Thank you," she said. " Thank you so, so much." 

" No problem," I smiled. 

Suddenly, Indah's best friend, Kim-ly, attacked her from behind with a hug. Indah let out a small yelp, but calmed down when she realized it was her BFF. I chuckled a bit to myself and left them to their sismance (ya know, bromance, sismance. Get it?). 

But I didn't let go of the love I had gotten that day for Indah Robins. 

sorry if this is sappy, lol :)

Much love, Creami