Detective vs. Murderer- How Viola and Kim-ly Became Enemies

Hey guys! This is my first time writing a oneshot like this, so let me know what you think of it!

There was a time- a glorious time, a peaceful time- when Viola and Kim-ly were friends. Now, don't go rolling your eyes at me. There was a time. It was very long ago, but I have many fond memories I will always remember the friendship of Viola and Kim-ly by. But I can't tell Viola or Kim-ly that. Because of a round in Flicker that left Viola triumphant and Kim-ly heartbroken. 

Kim-ly's POV 

Oh my god. How much longer am I going to have to play this game? It was scary. We were in this very weird house and each night, someone was violently killed by a murderer, and each day, we had to vote someone out of the game. I prayed it wouldn't be me that died or got voted off or anything. 

The only positive thing about this game is that I get to be with Viola. 

Viola is my good friend. She has long blond hair, blue eyes, and a yellow shirt. We were walking to school when someone hit me on the head. I didn't know what happened, but I didn't care. I don't think I even wanted to know. I just wanted to get out of here. 

It says my role is Detective. When I asked Viola for her role, she said it was Survivor. But it was with hesitation and a quiver and was dripping with dishonesty. Maybe she was something important and wanted to keep her mouth shut about it in case anyone overheard. Which was fine by me.  

There were three people left. Me, Viola, and some dude named Miguel. Then the lights went out. I clung to Viola, praying that whoever it was would kill Miguel instead. And then something awful happened. I don't even know why it happened. But it did, and I will never, ever forgive her for it. 

I died. I became an airy ghost, meaning nothing to them. According to the game, I was dead. I was horrified. I turned pale and, I don't know why I started crying. Because I knew it was Viola. And she betrayed me. 

But the other ghosts were sympathetic. One of the ghosts, Indah, gave me a big hug. That made me feel better. The ghosts comforted me, asking what was wrong and if they could do anything to help me. 

~We're going to my POV~ 

Well, everyone, that's the end of the story. After that day, Kim-ly hung out with all of the other ghosts that had comforted her(they weren't ghosts anymore, of course) and Viola became her enemy. Nothing was the same anymore. Kim-ly didn't wait for Viola to meet her at the block. Instead, she waited for Indah. And they walked to school together. 

Now, Viola became very upset. She always tried to get forgiveness from Kim-ly but never succeeded. She became fed up with this and moved away from Tenessee, where she met Aphrodite, her new best friend, and Jean-Claude, her current boyfriend. 

If you want more, I'm sorry, but that's the end of this story.