Elevator- Melodie x Kiryomi

Melodie's POV

" The project will be done by the end of the week," My friend Leila promised. 

" Okay then, Leila. And Melodie, please check your grammar," added Mr. Gildworth. 

" Yes, I will, thank you," I smiled. 

" Great. You may both go," Mr. Gildworth smiled. 

After we walked out of school, I said goodbye to Leila and she went off to hang out with her boyfriend. I walked towards the library building to finish up my part of the project. As I stepped into the elevator, I reached for the library button, when all of a sudden, this girl bumped into me! 

I looked up to see this cute Japanese girl in a black top and pants. She gasped and said, " I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" 

I burst out laughing and said, " Don't worry, you're good." 

As the doors closed, I looked at the girl. " So, what's your name?" 

" It's Kiryomi. I'm a sophomore studying Computer Science. And you?" 

" I'm Melodie, a junior, also studying Computer Science! That's so funny!" I smiled. 

" Yeah," she nodded, returning my smile. I just then noticed how pretty her eyes were. 

As we arrived at the library, we went our seperate ways and I sat down at a table and started working on the project, fixing grammar and replacing words that didn't fit. But as I was researching, I forgot an answer to something. I don't even remember what it was. But I got up and went to find a book that would hopefully answer my question. 

As I was reaching for the top shelf to collect something, I felt someone fall into me, followed by a shriek. I turned around to help up Kiryomi, the same girl that bumped into me before. We stare at each other for a moment before bursting into giggles. 

Kiryomi's POV

" I'm so sorry, again," I apologized with a laugh. 

" No no, it's alright," she smiled. She had a beautiful smile. She was a very pretty girl. 

" Well, anyway, I'd better go. Complicated homework and all that," I told her. 

" Your homework is confusing you?" she asked me. " I can help you! Would you like to study with me?" 

" I-if it's no bother-" 

" Not at all! I insist!" she smiled. 

" Are you sure?" I asked her. 

" Positive," she nodded. 

So, she helped me study, and I got a B+ on my homework. Melodie and I continued to talk until one day I got the courage to invite her on a date, and she said yes. Still today, we're in a happy, stable relationship. 

Can you spell C-R-I-N-G-E? But whatever, cringe is what y'all want. anyway, love you guys! 

xoxo, Athena/Val