In the Classroom- Alab x Bailey

Requested by: @Doritoslol123 (that username is gorgeous)

note- drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo and Dusk Till Dawn by Madilyn Bailey inspired me. sorry for not writing oneshots- i had a huge case of creativity block ;-;

Bailey's POV

" I can't believe you!" Alicia had screamed. 

" I didn't know," I sobbed. " I didn't know-" 

" You had to have known!" Alicia screamed. Tears dripped off of her face, and I felt horrible. 

" But I didn't-" 

" Save it," Alicia snapped. " I'm going home." 

She picked up her things and left the hallway. I considered the bathroom to be alone, but the Janitor might come in there or something. Instead, I ran to the nearest classroom- Math- and opened the door. I just needed to be alone. Nobody would be in the classroom after school, right? 

Wrong. 

A brunette guy wearing a green sweater and jeans was seated at a desk in the back of the room. He was doing homework, peacefully, like he didn't have anything to worry about. Lucky guy. 

" Hey, are you okay?" he asked me. 

" I-I'm sorry," I stammered. " I'll leave now-" 

" No," he said. " It's alright. Stay." 

Alab's POV

I had been doing homework in the back of the classroom until someone entered- Bailey Smith. Her long red hair fell down to her waist, and she was wearing a white top under a pale green dress. She would've been beautiful- if she hadn't had tears dripping down her face. 

" Hey, are you okay?" I asked her. 

" I-I'm sorry," she stammered, her voice full of hurt and sadness. " I'll leave now-" 

" No, it's alright. Stay," I said, pulling up a chair for her. She reluctantly sat down. 

" So. What's wrong?" I asked her. 

" Well, my boyfriend- ex-boyfriend- happened to be cheating on my best friend and I didn't know," she said quietly, tears dripping down her pretty face. " Now she's mad at me." 

" I'm sorry," I told her. " That must feel awful." 

" I-I tried to tell her, but she wouldn't listen to me," Bailey sobbed. 

I put a comforting arm around her shoulder. She covered her face with her hands and cried. She cried, and I let her. It felt good that I was helping someone. I felt awful for Bailey. Her ex-boyfriend had dug her a huge hole, and now she had to climb out of it. But I was going to pass her a rope from above and pull her out.