Partners- Nikolai x Rosalie

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

Also inspired by: flicker_Liling

Rosalie's POV

" Okay, class, today we're going to start our big Science Fair project!" smiled our teacher, Mrs. Johnson. " This is a two-person project, and yes, I will be assigning the partners!" 

We all moaned. I really wanted to work with my friend, Eliza (one of my OCs). 

" So, Eliza and Kai, John and Dan, Alex and Prasiddhi, Lassi and Trey, Rosalie and Nikolai..." 

Waiiiit a minute. Rosalie, that's me, obviously...and Nikolai. Are you kidding me, Mrs. Johnson? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Nikolai, who thinks he's sooooo cool, picking on others for no reason. He's such a jerk, and now I have to do a project with him. I'm probably going to end up doing all of the work. 

Ugh, Eliza's so lucky. I'd ask if we could switch partners, but Eliza and Kai have been best friends since they could walk, so they probably want to be together. I love them both anyway. 

I grabbed my chair and walked over to Nikolai's desk. He was sitting calmly, waiting for me. Suspicious. 

" So, what should we do for the project?" 

Nikolai's POV

I got Rosalie as my partner. My mortal enemy, that annoying thing, a million things I couldn't name. I had to do a project with her. UGH. I can tell she doesn't like me. Good. I don't like her. Although I think you know that. 

I might as well try. Who knows? Maybe she's just annoying to me, and she's actually really nice. To her friends. Like Reza's little sister. I kind of know Reza. He's my older brother's best friend. They're both serving in the army as spies. Argh, I can never think about one thing at a time. 

" So, what should we do for the project?" I asked her. 

She stared at the sheet on my desk. She was quiet for a minute. 

" I don't know," she said finally. " Let's agree on it." 

Wow. I think being in a science classroom alters her DNA. 

" Volcano?" I suggested. 

" Everybody does volcanoes." 

" Yeah, because they're easy," I grinned. She rolled her eyes. 

We kept on working, and I was able to notice how blue her eyes were, and how blond her hair was, and how she pushed her cute black glasses up her petite nose. She was super pretty, and nice, and easy to talk to. I'd forgotten all of the reasons why I hated her. 

When the class ended, Rosalie got her chair and was about to walk away when I called " Wait!"  

" Yeah?" she asked. 

" Would you want to come over to my house tomorrow? To work on the project?" 

" Oh! Um...sure." I could've sworn she was blushing.

" Great. See you." 

No message for today! 

~Valerie/Amethyst/Creami