Mga Katanungan

Sino nga ba ang mga someone na gusto ninyong makilala?

And mga tanong na gusto ninyong masagot.... Please let me know. Para ma review ko ulit ang story and to make it things clearer for all of you.

Give me the specific chapter and let me see.

Someone who babysit the main character.

Lea, wife of HM. Loki

Someone who said "she is not just a mute. She is a mute snake who can bite you without noticing it."

It's Persephone, remember hindi pa ganon kaganda ang relasyon nila ni Adrianna.

Someone who said, "Akin ka lang Adrianna" basta may ganyan.

It's Elliott, he is madly in love with her. And he even call a help of his mother and father. Remember the Freeze Kingdom? The royal dinner? That's it.

Yung someone na nag-uusap pagkatapos ng POV ng mga "kadirdir na scene"

Sila sina Adrianna and Roselyn

At baka napansin niyo rin na gamit ko is He hindi It kay Prim na lobo.

"It" is for animals and things right?
Pero He ang ginamit ko para bigyan kayo ng hint or clue kung ano talaga si Prim.

Any questions?

May nagsabi kasi na wag kong damihan ang mga "Someone POV" kasi nakakalito raw.

(But for me, those someone has a big help for me to make my story end with a twist☺️😁)

So, I came up with this idea to clarify things.

If you want to ask something who's that someone, please site that chapter and I'll answer it.

Thank you everyone 💞