Thank You!!

I'd like to thank you all for all the love and support. It really means a lot. Because this story is so personal and close to me that it really hurt to see someone blatantly copy it.

The author @weirdsmut-69 has blocked me. I can no longer see her account or the story. She has also created another account and has been defending herself :)

I agree that she had added sexual content and modified her story. But the baseline of literally most of the chapters are similar to mine.

I'm sorry if you feel like I'm cribbing about it. But it really is my hard work. And I feel it's not okay. As I can no longer see her account, I cannot ask the readers of that book to report her.

I'm requesting all my readers to do this for me. Please please report the story and I really hope Wattpad takes it down. I cannot file a legal complaint through Wattpad as I have written this story anonymously.

Like I said this story is too personal and I cannot afford to reveal my identity. I have a dom in real life now and I don't want him to find out ;)

If you have any questions regarding my relationship, please feel free to message me.

So thank you all for reading until this far. Thank you in advance for reporting her story.

Lots of love,
Wishing you all good health.
Ava Grey.