5

C H A P T E R  5

It was the weekend and it was Elliott's birthday tomorrow. He was hosting a party in the resort nearby. Nora had invited me. I knew I wouldn't be allowed to go as I needed Will's permission. I was supposed to meet him in his room today. I finished my breakfast and went there. The door was open and I entered, he was sitting on the couch.

"Should I kneel?", I asked in a sad voice.

"No. That's only when you're getting punished. Come here", he said with a smile.
Wow. What an improvement. We sat together and watched a movie.

One good thing about this school was we were allowed to go out at our will. My brother Jackson wasn't aware of this maybe or he would have never put me up here. So I texted him, "We are allowed to go out to restaurants, resorts, malls and everything. It's not much of a boarding school like you wished bro ;)"

I got a reply instantly, "There are guys to discipline your arrogant little ass. So I'm not worried :)"

Another stunner. My brother knew about everything and still didn't tell me. I was filled with rage. One must be very cruel to subject his sister to such torture at school everyday. I mentally decided to never speak to him again.

"Is everything alright Tris?", Will asked me concerned as tears had welled up in my eyes.

"Nothing."

He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Nothing sir", I said.

He was still staring at me. Then I remembered I had to communicate everything with him. "Will, please it's nothing", I pleaded.

He nodded and hugged me. I just lay there in his arms. It was so comforting. He asked me if I wanted to go to the party, I jumped with joy and said Yes.

"I want all your assignments to be completed. I'll check them tomorrow. Only then I'll permit you to go."

"Yes sir." and he kissed me goodbye on my forehead. I came to my room and started working on my assignments.

Next day he came to my room, checked my assignments and chose my dress for the day. My closet was really messy.

"Next time I come here, your closet better be organised or you will not have clothes to wear", he threatened.

I looked at him wide eyed. "Yes I'll take your clothes and go", he said chuckling.

I said, "Alright", in a complaining tone.

He looked annoyed by that. "You know what? We still have time. Organise your closet before we leave", he instructed.

He went to his room to get dressed up. I knew he was kidding about taking away my clothes. I thought I'll organise it after I return from the party. I got dressed and met Will in the common area.

"You look beautiful", he said and kissed me on my cheek.

I was blushing. "Thank you, my lord" I said teasingly. It made him blush too.

We went to the party and wished Elliott Happy Birthday. Nora was looking very pretty. Will asked me for a couple dance. As the dance came to an end we kissed passionately and it was amazing.

We were having so much fun. Then everybody were invited to the swimming pool, but I had not packed any extra clothes. I told Will. He went aside and called someone.

"Can you please check?"
"Okay. Thank you", is all I heard.

He then lifted me up and threw me into the swimming pool. I almost drowned and could not make sense of anything that was around me. The next second, he was in the pool holding me and keeping me from drowning again. I was bad at swimming. He took me to the side where the depth was less and we played around.

Everyone came out and went to change. Will took me to a room. He changed his clothes and removed my dress. He dried my body with a towel. I was in my bra and panties only. He then held my arm and yanked me out of the room. I was terrified. He's not serious. Cake cutting ceremony was yet to happen and everyone would be there outside.

"Will. Please, what are you doing? I'm half naked."

No response. He continued dragging me.

"Will. Sir. Please don't do this." Tears were already flowing and my arm was hurting because of the force with which he held me. He stopped abruptly and forced me to face him.

"What did I say before coming to the party? Did I or did I not ask you to organise your closet? Why isn't it still organised? I told you what your punishment will be. Now be my good little slave and accept the punishment", he shouted at me.

Then I realised he had called someone to check my closet. I'm sure it was Lisa. She had access to all the rooms as she handled all the spare keys.

"No. Will. Please I'm sorry. I'll organise it as soon as we reach there. Please don't do this. It's embarassing."

He sat on a chair nearby and immediately took me over his knee. He started spanking me.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
I shouted in pain.

It was three hard slaps on my butt. "If you ever use my name again, you will be getting my belt. You are my slut and you will address me as Sir only."

I was already sobbing. After I told Ryan's story, I thought he wouldn't call me a slut. I was already suffering from physical pain and this added to my mental agony. He continued spanking again.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

"You cannot get away without punishment every time. You break a rule or make a mistake, you will be punished. Is that understood?" He asked gritting his teeth when he made me stand up.

All I could say was, "Yes sir."

"Good. Now stop crying. We've to go to the party. And you're coming like this." He said pointing at my outfit. My bra was still wet and it was see through. My nipples were visible.

"Next time remember not to wear such slutty bras", he said and pulled me to the party.

He made me stand next to Nora who was beside the birthday boy, Elliott. Will made sure that everyone in the party saw me.

"Please sir, it's embarassing", I begged him in a low voice.

"It's supposed to be embarassing. That's why it's a punishment. Now put your hands on your head and bow your head down", he shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

I did as he told and the party continued. I stood there for almost an hour before Will came to tell me that it was time to go. When I was on my way, Ryan came and held my chin up to face him. He pinched my nipples on both sides and said, "I knew you were a slut from the first day."

I was already upset that Will had called me a slut. Ryan made it even worse and I went mad with rage. How dare he touch me like that?

I pushed him back and screamed at him, "Fuck off."

Will came running and he didn't know what Ryan had done.

"When will you learn?" He grabbed my hair angrily and asked me to apologize to Ryan. I tried explaining it to him but he pushed me down to kneel and said, "I will not ask again. Apologize. Now."

I was already so tired. I gave in and apologized to Ryan. He went with a smug face. I tried to tell Will again but he completely shut me up.

I was hurt and I gave up. The car ride was silent. I got down and was going to my room when Will stopped me.

"In my room. In position. NOW."

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.