11

C H A P T E R  11

My bottom was still sore. And I was still angry at Will for calling me slut so many times yesterday. After I finished my class, during lunch I sat at his table. He completely ignored me.

"Will, can we talk please?", I asked after waiting for a long time.

He grabbed me by my hair and forced me down. "What did you just call me?"

"Sir, can we please talk?", I asked again.

He let go of me and said, "No. I don't talk to sluts. I only discipline them." He then stormed off.

That remark was so humiliating. I decided to stop talking to him. Almost two weeks passed by and we had not yet spoken. I was on my best behavior in these days. But I was feeling lonely and dejected. I felt like this was my worse punishment so far, being ignored.

One day I wore a short skirt and a see through top with a pink bra, just to see if he notices.

He was in the canteen having his breakfast. As soon as he saw me, he ran towards me and held me by my neck. He dragged me to the centre of the canteen and took me over his knee. He pulled down both my skirt and panties. It all happened so fast, I couldn't do anything. I had never imagined he would spank me naked infront of the whole school.

This was more humiliating than the slut remark. He spanked me 10 times with his hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

They were hard and quick. I thanked the lord that it was over so quick. But for my bad luck, it wasn't. When I stood up, he took my skirt and panties. He did not return them. He took the key to my room from my bag.

So much happened and yet he hadn't spoken a single word to me. I was definitely stupid to pull this stunt. Was I supposed to be half naked in the school today?

"Anybody who gives her any piece of clothing today will have the worse punishment night with their doms", he shouted so that the entire school heard.

It was so embarassing, I didn't attend any class. I just sat in the chair and covered myself using my bag. After second hour, he came to check up on me. He ripped the bag away from me and took it. He was so cruel today, I was shook.

I just sat there with everything exposed from my waist down until the lunch hour. During lunch, everyone were still staring at me. Then an idea flashed into my mind, I still had the key to his room. I went to his room and I was wearing his shorts when he came in.

"Will, please talk to me. What have I done that you are so angry. I'm sorry. Please don't ignore me."

He didn't say anything. So I wanted to try one last time. I wanted to see if he would talk, now that we were in his room. So I mustered up all my courage and told, "I drank two shots at the party. I lied to you earlier."

He was shaking his head sideways. He went to his closet and got something that looked like a clamp. He didn't say anything but he pulled my shirt out. Then he unclasped my bra and put them both on the floor.

He held my nipple firmly and was about to clamp it when I backed away.

"You're not putting that on me. I've taken all your punishments without any complaints on that night. I deserve to be forgiven for this. Please sir", I pleaded.

He just kept staring at me. He didn't say anything. We stood there like that for more than a minute, after which he got handcuffs from his closet. He started walking towards me, I was taking a step back until I was backed into the wall.

He tried to get hold of both my hands but I was fighting him off. After trying for a minute he gave a tight slap on my face that knocked me down to the groud. He took both my hands and cuffed it behind me. He had complete control over me now.

He pushed me onto the wall, grabbed my nipples and clamped it one by one. It was aching.

I started shaking my breasts and shouted, "Remove this. It hurts. You've already punished me enough." I went on like this for about 5 minutes asking him to remove the nipple clamps. He just sat there on the couch without responding.

"REEEEMOOVVVEEEEE ITTTT NOWWW", I screamed at the top of my voice.

He took a sharp breath and went to the closet. He laid down the ball gag on the bed. That was my cue to shut up. He then came to me and attached round metal balls to the nipple clamps. I didn't understand what it was until I felt the soaring pain of my nipples sagging down due to the weight.

Finally I started apologising today after two of the most stupidest decision of my life.
"I'm sorry I dressed inappropriately sir. I'm sorry I lied to you sir. Please remove these", I begged him.

He came up to me. Phew. My apology worked. He swung those little balls sideways. This increased the pain. I felt like
my nipples were going numb. He kept swinging them adding on to the pain.

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks. "Sir. Please. You told me to trust you with my punishments in the beginning. The pain is not tolerable anymore. I'm sorry sir. Please remove it. IT'S GETTING A LITTLE TOO HARD TO TRUST YOU RIGHT NOW", I cried out, suffering.

He took off the clamps immediately. He then
lifted me up and put me in his restroom. He removed my cuffs and then locked me inside. I was banging the door but he did not listen. He left me inside and left his room. I don't know how many hours passed by, I was left inside all alone. I did not have my phone. I was completely naked. I sat there for what felt like days together as I started to feel hungry. I had not even eaten my lunch.

I heard some noise in the room. I knew he was in there. I was banging the door again and again, but he didn't respond. My hunger reached to that extent where it died. He opened the door finally and it was 11pm in the night. He had locked me inside a bathroom for 10 hours with no food and water, naked.

"Please I need some food." I said weakly. He did not respond. As I was walking towards the door, I fainted. I fell down and lost consciousness.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.