4

C H A P T E R  4

I woke up early in the morning. Today was going to be different. It would be my first day of not being an outcast. I got dressed up and went to school. Nora waved at me and I waved at her back with a smile.

"I'm really sorry Nora. You went through all that humuiliation because of me." I apologised to her.

"It's fine Tris. It's not your fault really. You are really lucky that Will accepted you to be his sub. It has never happened before. An outcast has never been accepted again."

She then introduced me to few of her girl friends and all of them were welcoming. It felt nice not to be an outcast.

"Didn't I ask you to dress decently?" When I turned, it was Will.

"Umm. I'm dressed decently? Is something wrong with your eyes?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "I see, someone has not yet learnt their lesson. This attitude of yours made you an outcast for almost a month. Meet me at 5 pm in my room. I'll start your training immediately before you cross another line. We've already wasted a lot of time."

The classes were casual. After completing my assignments, I went to his room. When he saw me, he motioned me to kneel. "Even though you kneel before me, you are never below me", he said. I went ahead and kneeled at his feet.

"We will go through basic rules today. You have to follow them no matter what. You will be punished if you don't. Understand?"

"Punished?" I exclaimed.

He held my chin and pulled my face up. "It was a simple yes or no question."

"Yes" and I received a slap on my face. It hurt. Although I had seen other doms hitting their subs, it was the first time someone had hit me.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir" I replied.

"These are the rules:
1. You will always address me as Sir or Master. You will respect me and other doms in this school.

2. You will submit to me and obey all my orders without hesitation.

3. You will not do anything without my permission.

4. You should honestly communicate with me all the time. You will never lie to me. You should always confess if you have violated any of the rules.

4. You will not swear or use any cuss words.

5. You will dress respectfully. No revealing clothes.

6. You should have a healthy lifestyle with good habits like eating healthy, sleeping well and taking care of yourself.

7. Only through discipline and punishment you will learn to behave, so you will accept all punishments without complaints. If you complain, your punishment will increase.

8. Whenever we are in this room you will first be in the position. Kneel, head bent down with hands behind. You will not look into my eyes or talk without permission.

These are the rules for now. I'll add on more as and when I see fit. Is this clear?"

I had no idea how to respond to that. He basically controlled my entire life. I wanted to say no, it's absolutely not fucking clear. But said "Yes sir" instead.

"As for punishments, I won't give you a list of it. I'll punish you according to your mistakes and you have to trust me on this. I'll never punish you if I think you don't deserve it. There will be no sexual punishments as of now. Understood?", he asked loudly.

"How can I agree when I don't even know how the fuck you will punish me? Also my knees are fucking hurting already." I had already had enough of this crap.

He calmly said, "You're at my mercy when it comes to punishment. Also did you not listen to the rules I just told?"

"I did" and I stood up rolling my eyes. He held me by my neck and forced me to kneel again.

"If you did listen to the rules, how many did you just break now?"

I started crying. This was all too much. He knelt infront of me and held my face in both his hands, comforting me.

"Tris, this all gets better when you lose your attitude and start behaving", he said in a mild tone.

"I'm sorry", I said and wiped my tears. He made me stand up and said, "I'll let you off easily this time. But remember this should not repeat."

I nodded my head. He held my ear and twisted it. "I want a 'Yes sir' now!".

I said "Yes sir."

He didn't let go of my ear. It was hurting. "I want you to list all the rules you broke today and I want a 'Sorry sir' now!"

"I wore indecent clothes. I disrespected you by rolling my eyes." He strengthened the grip on my ear, twisted it intensely and commanded, "List and apologize for each one."

"I wore indecent clothes. Sorry sir.
I disrespected you by rolling my eyes. Sorry sir.
I didn't address you as Sir. Sorry sir.
I swore. Sorry sir.
I didn't accept my punishment and stood up. Sorry sir."

"That's like a good little girl" and he let go of my ear. It was throbbing in pain.

"I want to make sure again, that you know that there will be consequences for every action of yours. You will be held responsible for your mistakes and punished for it. The only words I'm expecting to come out of that big mouth of yours is Yes sir and Sorry sir in the coming days."

I said, "Yes sir. Sorry sir." and came back to my room to sleep. And to cry.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.