21

C H A P T E R 21

"No tris. That's not how this works. You do not have the power to change your dom once you choose. I cannot be your dom until and unless Will officially declares that he's no longer your dom. And I don't think he will do that any time soon", Ryan said.

"Time for some bondage play", he motioned Karen to come near him. He had ropes and chains with him.

"Strip", he said. After she removed her top and pants, he said, "That's enough." Maybe he didn't want her to be naked infront of me.

He took Karen's arms and bound her elbows behind her back using ropes. He then attached another rope to a ring on the ceiling. I had never noticed that ring until today. The ring was a secure point and he ran that rope on her wrists and tied them.

He then lifted her arms behind her until she was forced to bend forward. He got a spreader bar and commanded, "Spread your legs." He attached it to her ankles. (The picture of this position is updated on the blog. It's External link available in my profile.)

"I wanted to clamp your nipples with weights. But since you were a good little girl yesterday during your ginger root punishment, I decided that the nipple clamps weren't necessary", he said.

"Thank you master", she said.

"Now. I want you to tell me why you are being punished."

"I disobeyed your direct command. I lied to you about it when you questioned me master", she said.

"So what is your lesson here?"

She replied,"My lesson is to obey all your orders master and to always tell the truth."

"Good. You are forgetting one more lesson."

I think she was trying to figure out what that was as she did not reply.

After like maybe 15 minutes, "You will stay in that position until you tell me all the lessons you are supposed to learn from this punishment", he said.

"I'm sorry master. I don't know", she said.

"If you don't know, think!"

Half hour passed, both of them were silent. It started becoming painful I guessed, as she was shifting uncomfortably from that position. But she could not move much. Both her legs and arms were bound. Her head was forced down.

"Think about the rules again", he said.

After a minute, she replied, "I learnt that I should confess voluntarily if I broke any rule master."

"Good. Now I want to see how sorry you really are."

"I'm truly sorry master. I won't dare disobey you again", she said.

"Repeat", he said. She repeated.

"Repeat again", he made her repeat it 10 times before finally untying the ropes.

"Take good rest. You will need it", he said to her and left.

I massaged her hands and helped ease the pain.

"What did he mean by I'll need the rest?", she asked.

I had no idea so I told her, "I don't know."

Ryan came back in the night. He looked frustrated.

"What happened?", I asked.

"Why are you still here?", he asked.

"I had nowhere else to be. Ryan I said I am sorry. Now tell me what's going on."

"Sorry doesn't change anything Tris. I don't want to talk to you. Stop it", he sounded exhausted.

"Come now pet, let's finish your punishment quickly. Cultural Night is back on schedule. We are hosting it tomorrow. I have to wake up early", he said.

"Another punishment master?", she looked terrified.

"Yes. You did open the door and talked to Tris, didn't you?", he asked calmly.

He wasn't seriously going to punish her for that? I wanted to say something but I knew he would kick me out if I did. So I kept quiet as I wanted to be there for her after her second punishment too.

"Strip", he said. She removed her pants, top and looked at him.

"Your bra and panties too", he said.

Why would he want her naked now? I felt like he was acting out due to some other reason and poor Karen was on the receiving end of it.

He took a rope and tied it around the base of her breasts, causing them to bulge outwards. He used the same rope for both breasts and the rope harness was automatically held together at the front.

He then pushed the ropes together to squeeze the breasts from the top and bottom. He took her arms and tied it behind her back. This forced her breasts to protrude further.

It was artistic. Her upper body was tied. He took a chain and tied it around her waist. He then passed it in between the labia to apply painful pressure onto her genitals. She screamed out in pain as he pulled it up and secured the chain.

It was torture. Just when I had thought, thank the Lord he was finished, he got two big candles. He lit them up. Ryan did know how to make a punishment effective. Now I realised why he wanted her naked.

"Lay on the floor", he commanded. She struggled as her hands were tied and it was difficult to balance. But she managed to sleep on the floor. Her hands must have been hurting as her whole body weight was put on that.

He started pouring hot wax from the candle on her breasts first. He poured a few drops on her entire body before reaching her pussy. She screamed in pain when he poured the wax on her pussy. After that, he continued scattering the drops here and there on her body. She was crying.

"Pull out your tongue", he ordered.

"Ryan, don't please", I said as I knew exactly what he was going to do and I couldn't stop myself. Karen is too submissive and well trained to protest during punishments.

"If I hear another word from you, I'll slap you and I mean it", he threatened.

Karen put her toungue out. He poured hot wax onto it and said, "It's with this tongue, you talked without permission right. Now you will think before you even open your mouth." He then said, "Sit and open your mouth."

He helped her to sit and took one candle. He then put it inside her mouth. "Do not drop it", he commanded.

She was holding the candle from the unlit end of it. The part with the fire was facing away from her. As the candle burned, wax kept dripping on her body. He made her hold on to it for almost 5 minutes. He then removed the candle and helped her stand.

He first removed the crotch bondage and then the breast bondage. He then sent her to have a shower.

Wow. I thought, What a day! I had never expected Ryan to be so strict and particular about rules. I still couldn't believe the Dom side of him.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.