18

C H A P T E R 18

Somebody was knocking the door loudly. By the time I woke up, Karen had already opened the door. Ryan entered the room. As soon as she saw him, she knelt down and kissed both his feet. He patted her head gently and caressed it like a pet.

I couldn't believe that one of my own classmates would be that submissive. Dave did a pretty good number on her.

"Thank you Karen, you may leave now", he said and she left.

Everything from the last night flashed into my mind and I was overwhelmed with shame. I had proposed to Will infront of Ryan? Ryan had stopped my punishment as soon as I had asked?

"How are you feeling?", he asked me.

"I'm good. I'm sorry about last night. Were you angry?", I asked him.

"No. Not angry. More like annoyed actually."

I didn't know what else to say. He came and sat with me on my bed. "Tris, I know I'm not your dom. But you and I both know, that it doesn't mean that I can't punish you. I still have the authority to discipline anyone as I do not have an official sub yet", he said.

"Ryan..", as I was about to say something, he cut me off.

"I know you told me that you wanted only Will as your dom and I respect that. But respectable young girls like you don't dress like that. You deserve to be punished."

"But you already punished me last night", I said. I knew that was not much of a punishment. He had let me off the hook easily yesterday.

"That was for your drunken behaviour. You still have to be punished for indecent clothing", he said.

I didn't respond. "Yes or no?", he asked loudly.

"Yes", I agreed. He did not insist on me addressing him as sir. I was happy about it.

"I have practice until afternoon. I'll meet you here after lunch at 2pm sharp?", he asked.

"Yes."

After showering and breakfast, I went to the Art room to help senior girls with designing the decorations. After I was done there, I helped Nora write her speech as she was given the chance of welcoming everyone on the Cul-Nite. Like a welcome speech. We had our lunch and got back to writing as she had to submit it by today. By the time we finished, it was already 2:30pm.

Shit. I had to meet Ryan for my punishment and he would be pissed. When I went to my room, no one was around. A post it note was stuck on my door.

"You're late. Meet me in my room. -R"

I wasn't that scared as it was Ryan. He had clearly told that he wouldn't be my dom. If it were Will, I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. He would have spanked me that hard.

I went to Ryan's room and he said, "Come inside and stand here." I was thankful that he wasn't mad at me for being late. Then I saw Karen sitting on a chair staring at me smirking. I guess she was awaiting my punishment. That raised my temper.

"I'm disappointed Tris. Explain yourself. Why are you 35 minutes late?", he questioned.

"Does she like live in your room now?", I asked ignoring his question.

"Answer the question Tris", he sounded irritated.

"Do you bitch?", I snapped at her.

"It's none of your damn business Tris. This is not the way to behave infront of me irrespective of the fact whether I'm your dom or not. Now, you better tell me why you were late and it better be a good reason or I'll have to punish you severely", he said.

"I was helping Nora with her speech. I lost track of time. Sorry", I replied.

"Okay. I'll excuse you for that. But you are still getting punished for last night. Stretch your arms out forward", he said. I should have just been grateful that he forgave me for being late. But Karen was still sneering at me like she was enjoying all this.

"Stop sneering before I punch your ugly face", I said looking at her.

"Tris", Ryan yelled at me in disbelief.

"Do not try and take advantage of my kindness. Apologize to her", he said.

I felt bad when he said that because it was true. Ryan had been nothing but kind to me and all I've done is repeatedly disobey him.
Before I decided to listen to him, he said again.

"Apologize. NOW. Stop testing my patience. I won't hesitate to spank you naked. I won't hesitate to use my belt either", he said strictly.

"I'm sorry Karen", I told her.

"It's okay. You couldn't punch me even if you tried", she said with a smug face.

"I don't recall giving you permission to talk", he said firmly.

"Sorry master", she said almost immediately.

His demeanor changed completely when he was dealing with her. He was so indignant now.

"Bend over the chair now", he commanded. He pulled her pants down along with her panties. He unbuckled his belt and swung it so hard on her butt that I shuddered looking at it.

"Count and thank me", he said.

"One. Thank you master", she said.

SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Four. Thank you master. Please master, I'm sorry", she cried.

"Keep your mouth shut and count", he said as he swung his belt again. She wailed out in pain. I could see the red rashes on her butt.

He welted her three more times.
SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Eight. Thank you master", and with that she fell onto his legs and begged him to stop. She kept apologizing.

He took her by her arm and positioned her on the chair.

SPANK. She screamed out in pain.

"I do not want to hear any sound from you. If I do, I'll start over. Do you understand?", he shouted.

He spanked her with his hand hard and said, "Answer me."

"Yes master", she sobbed.

He gave her one last spank and stopped. She did not make a sound. He offered her cold cream. It was such a harsh punishment. I was shocked to see him being such a strict dom. But I felt like she kind of deserved it. Did someone just get punished for mocking at me? I couldn't believe it.

When he turned towards me, I started trembling and looked down. I didn't dare make eye contact with him. He lifted my chin up and said calmly, "Stretch out your hands."

Now that I saw him like this, I realised how soft he was being on me.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.