24

C H A P T E R 24

The day ended after Ryan's performance. It was an amazing night. It was fun and I was tired. So I came to my room and slept.

As it was Sunday, I woke up late. I went outside for a walk with Nora and we had lunch together. No word from Ryan or Will until now. I decided not to go around looking for Will as we both weren't sure what we were expecting from each other. Ryan was telling me something last night, so I went to his room to ask him about it.

Karen opened the door. How long has Dave been gone seriously? I hoped that everything was fine with his family. I was shocked to see Karen's outfit though. She was wearing only panties and bra.

"Woah. Where are your clothes?", I asked.

"Master isn't here now. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to talk to you ", she said sadly.

Last time she was punished severely for talking to me. But Ryan was angry on me at that moment.

"It's chill. Ryan and I are good now. He won't punish you", I assured her even though I didn't know for sure if we were really good after what happened last night.

"I just wanted to ask him something. Can I come inside and wait?"

She agreed and let me in.

"What were you doing?", I asked curiously.

"Dave master has asked me to send him a picture of me playing with my nipples. So I was trying to do that", she said.

"Oooo. Sexy. Let me film a video for you and you can capture your favourite picture from it", I took the camera.

After she was done, she asked me, "Do you want to try?"

"What? God no", I laughed.

"Okay. Let's checkout this new BDSM dating website", she said.

"That sounds fun", I said.

We started looking into profiles but to start a conversation we had to login using our profile.

"We cannot create our profile. Ryan will punish me if he gets to know", she said.

"Let's create a fake profile", and I created a profile without waiting for Karen's answer.

Then we recieved a message.

"What were you doing?"
"Playing with my nipples", we replied.

He video called us.

"Tris. Don't pick it", Karen warned me.

I positioned the laptop in such a way that he couldn't see my face and picked the call. He was so hot.

"Baby, play with them for me again please", he asked.

I said no.

"Come on now. You aren't even showing your face. There's nothing wrong in a little extra pleasure", he said.

I agreed hesitantly and took off my shirt and bra. I started touching my nipples.

Karen took the camera and started filming me from the other side.

"What are you doing? No. Don't film it", I said feeling shy.

"We can delete it later", she said and was filming when Ryan entered the room.

He saw us both wide eyed and shouted, "What the fuck is going on?"

I jumped when I heard him as I was startled. I closed the laptop immediately and put on my shirt. Karen looked scared.

"Kneel", he said. Karen kneeled and I didn't know if I had to kneel so I just stood there.

He looked at me, "I said kneel!"

I went next to Karen and knelt.

He looked at Karen and yelled, "What the fuck are you doing naked bitch? Were you both making a porn video?"

"No master", she said. Her voice was shaking.

He snatched the camera from her hand and saw her video.

"Who the fuck gave you permission to touch yourself whore?", he yelled again.

"Dave master had asked me to send him a picture of me playing with my nipples", she said.

"Then why were you filming Tris's video? Did he also ask you to send her video?", he asked her sarcastically. He was angry.

"No master. We were going to delete that video", she said.

"What makes you think I'll trust your words your dirty whore? Dave asked you for a picture. ONE FUCKING PICTURE. Not a 10 minute video!", he was shouting at her.

"And you, who the fuck gave you permission to enter into my room? Why did you let her film you?", he asked looking at me.

I didn't respond. He then saw my video.

"Do you have any idea what will happen if this video gets out? Why were you looking at the laptop Tris? Whose voice was that?", he asked calmly.

He changes his behaviour everytime he is dealing with me. He did not look angry anymore. He looked concerned.

I didn't respond again. He opened the laptop and saw everything. The guy who had video called was still online and started calling us again. He closed the laptop and gave me one tight slap.

It was so unexpected and he slapped me with such force that I fell onto the ground.

"What the fuck were you thinking? You were pleasuring yourself infront of a complete stranger? Naked?", he shouted.

I was ashamed of myself. "I'm sorry", I said.

"Do you have any fucking idea what will happen if he has filmed you too? How could you have been so stupid Tris", he rebuked.

"I did not show him my face", I cried.

"You're getting way out of control. You need to be shown your place", he said and called Will from his mobile.

"Ryan. What are you doing? Please don't call him. He will be mad", I said.

"You think?", he scoffed.

"I want you to stay in this position until Will gets here."

He then turned towards Karen and said, "You never learn do you? How many times have I told you not to open the door and talk to others? This time you even let her inside. Looks like your last punishment wasn't enough."

"I'm sorry master. Please forgive me", she said.

"You think that is all that you did? You should have asked my permission to touch yourself even if it was Dave's orders. You pleasured yourself more than what was asked of and upon that you filmed her video. I don't even have to mention the stunt you pulled in the laptop. All this is not something I can forgive you for. I want the right words to come out of your mouth next. Otherwise I'll tell Dave to make you an outcast", he threatened.

"I'm giving you one last chance. You were a good little submissive bitch when he was here. You've been defying me almost everyday from the time he left. Does that mean you didn't submit to me yet or does it mean I'm an incompetent dom who couldn't discipline you?"

"I'm sorry master", she said.

"You have been a bad bitch and you need punishment. What do you need?", he asked.

"I need to be punished master", she said.

"I didn't hear you. What was that?"

"Please punish me as you wish master", she said loudly.

I felt so bad when she said that. Why was I so stupid? All of this was happening because of me. I wanted to say something to support her. But I was so ashamed of myself and scared to death that I couldn't even look at Ryan anymore.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3