15

C H A P T E R 15

Next day morning, I went to school. Nora and her friends were looking at me with pity. I did not like it. I skipped class and went to the canteen.

"Hey Tris. Why aren't you in class?", Ryan asked.

"I wasn't in the right mood. What about you?", I asked.

"Got kicked out. What happened?"

"It's nothing. I'm fine", I said.

"Come on. We will be here for another hour. Tell me what's going on?", he insisted.

I told him about how Will had been acting lately. "I'm tired of his punishments", I started crying.

"Hey. Please don't cry", Ryan came and sat next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder trying to comfort me.

He took off his hand immediately and said, "I'm sorry. Was that alright?"

I nodded. He put his arm again. I told him about all my punishments and my mistakes. "Damn. That must have been so hard on you", he sympathised throughout our conversation.

I felt really good after talking to him. It was almost time for my next class. Before leaving for the class, I hugged him and said, "Thank you."

We were so close, the vibes were romantic and he started kissing me. I was shocked, I backed away immediately. Ryan let go off me. When we both turned to leave, Will, Elliott and Nora were standing at the door staring at me with disbelief.

Ryan left and I tried to talk to Will but he left too. He looked like he was hurt. After school, I saw him in the lobby.

"Will, it's not what you think", I told him apologetically.

"Why?", he asked me.

I did not know what to say. I was shook. I looked at the ground.

"WHY DID YOU KISS HIM YOU SLUT", he shouted.

Everyone had gathered around us. Ryan came running towards us too.

"Because of how you have behaved since Natalie's arrival. You and I both know she didn't deserve to be punished that harshly for such silly mistakes. You make her sick William", Ryan shouted back at Will.

Will's face fell. It was evident that he agreed with Ryan. He then looked at me and asked, "Do you want him or me as your dom?"

"You sir", I said without thinking it through.

Ryan looked concerned. "Tris he can't hurt you anymore and that's only if you don't let him. Don't be scared to say no."

"I'm sorry Ryan." was all I could say to him.

"Do you deserve to be punished for kissing him Tris?", Will asked me with direct eye contact.

I knew he wouldn't believe me even if I said I didn't kisss him but Ryan kissed me.

"Yes sir", I agreed.

"My room. In position. In 5 minutes" and he left.

Ryan was angry. "Everyone disperse now!", he commanded and left without looking at me again.

I went to Will's room. He was sitting on the bed. I went ahead and knelt infront of him. He came and ripped my clothes apart. He took off my bra and panties too.

"Stand up", he said.

He then cuffed both my hands infront of me and took me to the restroom. He took me below the shower, raised my hands above and cuffed me to the shower. I couldn't move my body more than a few inches as he cuffed my ankles too.