13

C H A P T E R 13

His face dropped when I asked him the question. He did not respond.

I was annoyed. "Why are you sitting with an attention seeking whore? You can leave now", I said.

"Tris. You know I did not mean that", he said softly.

He finally spoke to me after what seemed like years. He came closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. I put my face on his chest. It was so comforting.

"How are you feeling? Is it hurting?", he asked.

"I'm good. Thanks", I replied.

"Who is Natalie?" I asked again. He did not respond. "How have you been?" I asked. I asked a few other general questions, he did not reply to any.

"Back to not talking to sluts now, aren't you?" I asked exasperated.

"Atleast tell me the goddamn reason why?" I yelled backing away from his chest and pushing him away. My elbow hurt in the process and I winced in pain.

"Don't hurt yourself more", he said trying to steady my hand.

"You weren't listening to me. You never respected me and you broke all my rules on the party day. Everytime I try to punish you, you resist. Even after punishing, you don't learn your lesson."

This really hurt me deeply. "Will, I have always respected you. I might have not obeyed but I respected you every second of our relationship."

He didn't seem like he listened to what I said. He continued calmly, "My ignorance was your punishment at the beginning. But you told me that you couldn't trust me anymore. I can't train you Tris."

"So you don't want me anymore? Just like that?", I asked spitefully.

"YOU SAID YOU CANNOT FUCKING TRUST ME", he yelled at my face.

"Are we over Will?", I whimpered. Tears were rolling down my face.

Will was about to say something when we heard a knock on the door. It was Ryan.

"Can I come in?", he asked politely.

"Get out before I kill you", Will shouted at him.

"It's fine Ryan. You can come in. Will was just leaving", I said.

Will was fuming but he got up and walked out of the room.

"I heard about it and wanted to check on you. Was it intentional?", he asked.

I was confused. Why was he interested in me out of nowhere? What was intentional?

"I'm sorry. I didn't quite understand you."

He sighed and told, "Did you feel that she intentionally tripped you? She is Will's ex."

This was another stunner to me. But this explains Will's behaviour about this situation and why he didn't answer my questions.

When I didn't respond Ryan continued, "I don't want you to suffer in between them. They both have a crazy history together. I remember once Will had suspended Nat upside down completely naked in the gym. He had invited everyone else to look at her. He left her there for so many hours. Her entire body had become numb by the time he put her down. And yet she was madly in love with him. Things ended when she left for the student exchange program against Will's orders."

I didn't know what to say. That was insane.

"I know you're thinking it's weird how I'm suddenly concerned about you. But I've always cared about you Tris. I called you a slut only because I cared. Atleast then you would dress decently and I was happy for you."

"Oh", I said.

"You should always wear PJs. You look beautiful in it", he laughed.

I hit his chest playfully when he said that and Will entered the room. He saw it.

Ryan saw Will and stood up. "I'm really sorry for my behavior in the past Tris. I'm usually hard on freshman girls so that they don't take me for granted. Hoping to be friends with you soon", he left a peck on my cheek.

Will was standing there with a blank face. It was hard to read his expression.

"Get well soon and take care", Ryan said to me.

"Good day man", he said to Will and left the room. I found him really cute when he was kind. I realised that he wasn't definitely as bad as Will, like Nora had said earlier.

Will came in and said, "I don't recall giving you permission to play around with another dom?"

"You said you didn't want to train me anymore Will", I said in an exhausted tone.

"I didn't say we were over. Don't you remember what I said in the beginning? You will either be MY sub or an outcast. You are mine and mine only. I'm your only master. Even if I don't train you, you accept that. You don't not go around looking for another dom, you slut", he rebuked.

"Two minutes ago you didn't seem to care much? Suddenly I'm yours? Also isn't that what sluts are known for?", I chided.

I did not understand why was he so angry. He had literally broken up with me few minutes ago. I think Ryan's arrival changed everything. For better or for worse, god knows.

"Think extremely carefully before you let out another sound from your mouth. I won't hesitate spanking your pussy with my belt right now. I can do it in the position you are now and without hurting your elbow or ankle", he explained.

I knew he would really spank me and I was already in pain. I didn't dare ask about his ex, I kept quiet.

"That's what I thought", he smirked. He had calmed down.

"I want you to write lines as your punishment. You will write, 'I'm sorry William sir.' 500 times. If I don't see all the 500 lines in the next hour, you will be punished again", he threatened.

"Yes sir", I said as I had a cast on my left hand. I could write in my right hand. I started writing.

'I'm sorry William sir.'

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.