Farewell (Part 2)

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Violence

All the while he dragged me, I kept apologizing to him and tried to convince what he saw wasn't true. We reached the playroom. He kicked me inside the room and locked the door.

"Strip", he commanded.

I stripped completely naked.

"I'm sorry Link", I sobbed.

He put a ball gag over my mouth without any warning.

"Bend over the table", he ordered.

He took an anal plug and lubricated it.

"Bend. Now. You. Slut", he shouted.

I bent over the table. He began to insert it slowly. I felt like I was being stretched apart, so I was squirming. He gave two quick slaps on my butt. I stopped moving even though it felt so uncomfortable. After he inserted it completely, he started spanking me with his hand hard. Again and again.

SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK

Finally he stopped. "Stand up. Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head", he said and removed my ball gag.

"Sir please", I pleaded.

"Another word from that mouth, I'll belt your ass until you beg", he said.

He then inserted a vibrator into my entrance.

"I'll set it in medium for now. If I hear any sound, I'll set it on high", he said and the vibrations started.

He brought a bucket of ice and removed a glass dildo from it. He removed the anal plug in me and replaced it with the freezing cold glass dildo. It was an icy touch of the smooth glass and very cold. He quickly shoved up two ice cubes onto my clit. It was burning like hell. I screamed out in pain. He removed it almost immediately.

I was about to have an orgasm when he removed the vibrator.

"Who do you belong to slut?", he asked.

"You sir", I said.

"Then why did you go crawling back to your ex?", he roared as he poured alcohol on both my nipples and ignited it. I cried out loudly when he quickly placed the cups over it. It was like a vacuum and my nipples were being pulled.

I immediately removed those cups as it was unbearable pain. Link looked enraged by this and cuffed both my hands behind me.

He inserted the vibrator again and set it on high.

"Don't you dare cum", he ordered.

After some time, I was on the verge of, "Sir. Please may I cum?", I asked.

"No", he said sternly.

"Please sir. I'm begging you. Let me cum. I can't hold back anymore", I cried.

"Not my problem", he said.

I was in the edge and I came.

"You dirty slut. You will be punished for that", he shouted as he removed the vibrator.

He lifted me up and threw me onto the bed. He made me kneel in doggy style and grabbed my hair. He then, forced himself into me. He went in deeper and deeper with every thrust.

"No. Link. Please don't fuck me. Please don't. No. Stop. P L E A S E", I begged.

"Hey. Wake up. Tris what's wrong?", Link asked as he shook me gently.

I woke up and looked around. I was in a car with Link. There was a driver and the bodyguard in the front seats.

"What's happening?", I managed to ask.

"We are in a car in LA. We are going to my place from the airport. You fell asleep", Link said.

I noticed tears on my face. Link wiped them and asked, "Are you alright?"

"It was just a bad dream", I mumbled.

"A dream where I was fucking you?", he asked me looking worried.

I nodded and started crying.

"I'd never do anything without your permission Tris", he said softly and hugged me.

"It's okay. You are safe here. We are almost there", he said as he kissed my forehead with his arms still around me.

I nodded and lay in his arms for the rest of the journey.

"You know I love you so much", Link said as we got down the car.

"I know", I said and kissed him.

He never left my side until he got me settled in the guest room. Someone knocked on the door, I turned around.

"Jace?", I asked.

"Tris?", Jace asked moist eyed.

He came and hugged me.

"I missed you sister", he said.

"After all this time?"

"Always."

Link joined in and made it a group hug. He said,

"We aim to be happy Miss. Miller.
We're a happy family now.
I love you both with all of my heart."

Thank you.
You've been a lovely reader.
Ava Grey.