40

C H A P T E R  40

"No. How hard is it to understand? Put the pieces together", he said.

"What pieces? Your words stopped making sense to me, long ago", I said.

"He's my foster brother and your biological brother", he said.

I was stunned. This was the biggest stunner I had received in this school. I stood up.

"W h   a  t? No..", I felt like I was paralyzed. I couldn't form words. All kinds of emotions took over me and I was sweating. Trembles ran across my body and before I knew it, I collapsed on the floor. I'm sure Link did not catch me as I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head.

I looked around and I was in a hospital. Hospital? I was scared witless. I looked around and Nora was sitting by me.

"What happened?", I managed to mumble.

I don't know from where but Will came and held my hand. "You had a panic attack. You are absolutely fine now. There's nothing to worry about", he assured me.

I nodded. I touched my forehead as it was paining. I had a bandage. The doctor came in and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. But it hurts", I managed to say.

"I'll give some morphine. It will help alleviate the pain. You need to rest a lot. Eat healthy and rest", he said looking at me.

Then I saw Jackson enter the room. I wondered from where did he come here. Then I realised he was my emergency contact.

"I can admit her for one night observation if you wish to but it's not necessary. I can discharge her. Whatever is convenient. She just needs to rest", he said to Jackson.

I got discharged and came back to my dorm room.

"I really wish I could stay. But I have a very important exam tomorrow. So I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Take care", he kissed on my forehead.

"Yeah. Good luck", I said.

Link came to my room.

"Thank God you are okay. I'm so so sorry Tris. I should have held you", his eyes were swollen. His face looked like he'd been crying all day.

"How long have been out?", I put my hand on my bandage and looked at Link.

"Almost a day. You fell on the drilling machine. It was sharp and you hit your head hard. It cut open your forehead. You needed a few stitches. I'm really sorry", Link explained.

My heart started pounding and I started sweating again. I was out for one whole day? Stitches?

"She's having another attack. Get out now", Will said looking at Link.

"It's okay love. You won't have a scar. The plastic surgeon reassured us of that. You will get well soon", Will said holding my face.

I was gasping for air.

"It's okay. It's nothing. You're safe here. Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Focus on the breathe in and breathe out", he said.

I did as he told and I felt better.

"Good. She cannot take any stress right now. Ask him to stay away", he said to Nora.

"Sleep. You need it. I'll be right here if you need anything", Will said.

I was feeling too tired to argue so I slept. After I woke up I was feeling good, the pain was reduced too. Will gave me a tablet and I took it.

"Tris, you've got to come and stop this. Please", Ryan came running to the room and told me.

"Stop what?", I asked confused.

"She needs to rest Ryan. She can't walk. She cannot stress right now or she will have another attack", Will rebuked.

"I'll carry you. Please come. It's Link", he said worried.

I nodded and he carried me to Link's room.

I saw Dave and Link. Dave was telling, "Stop this nonsense David. It's been an hour. Let me remove it."

"No. I hurt her. I deserve this. I won't remove until she forgives me", Link said.

He was naked from the waist down. I saw a ball crusher was clamped to his testicles so tightly that it almost made his balls flat. His balls were squeezed, it must be hurting him. A pen lid was inserted into his pee hole. Oh that must be stinging too badly.

As if that weren't enough, a thread was tied to his penis with small chains hanging from it. I could see weights attached to that chain. It was metal balls of 1kg each. There were three. Holy Crap! 3kg. The weight must have been too heavy as he was bending at his knee. He was suffering and in excruciating pain, I could clearly see it.

"What the fuck is this?", I yelled.

"It's extreme CBT", Dave answered.

"CBT?", I asked in disbelief.

"Cock and ball torture", he asked.

"Yeah I didn't ask that. Why the fuck are you doing this?", I scolded.

"Will did it", Ryan said.

When I looked at Will, "He came begging me to punish him. So I punished him", he said shrugging.

"Are you out of your mind?", I yelled at Link when I took out the pen lid and the weights.

"No. Please don't remove it. I have to be punished for what I did to you", he pleaded.

"Shut up Link. Remove this now!", I looked at Will and said as I didn't know how to remove it.

"No Will. Don't", Link said and held Will's arms.

I slapped Link. I was so angry. I know he was already in pain but how could he be so stupid?

"Stop being ridiculous", I said and he let go off Will's arms. He removed it. Link sighed in relief.

I hugged him and cried. "Don't ever do something like this again. You think it makes me happy to see you in pain, you idiot?"

He didn't say anything.

"Let me take care of it", Dave said and took Link inside the restroom. Maybe to apply something for the pain.

"Tris. You need to rest. You are straining yourself", Will said.

"Please leave", I said looking at him.

"I'm only telling you to take care of yourself", he protested.

"You've said and done enough already Will. Get the fuck of this room now!", I said.

"Mind your tongue Tris. I've been ignoring it from that time", he said.

"Or what?", I asked.

"Don't tempt me or I'll belt your ass until you beg me to stop", he said.

"Try me", I said. I didn't know how I was so courageous. Maybe because I knew he was bluffing. He wouldn't spank me in this condition. I was a patient.

He unbuckled his belt and took me over his knee. Before he could land the first welt, Link yanked me off of Will.

"You are not her dom anymore. She's mine", he said authoritatively.

I had never felt more glad for Link's presence than that day. Link protected me from Will. He protected me from pain. He made me feel safe. And suddenly, I was proud to be HIS.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share<3