17

C H A P T E R 17

I heard the word dirty slut and started laughing loudly.

All the four stared at me for sometime before Ryan asked me, "Are you drunk?" He looked angry.

"Noooo", I slurred.

Will still had a firm grip on my arm. He started shaking me and said, "Since when is lying acceptable? What did you drink?"

Ryan then asked Nora. "What did she drink?"

Nora was hesitating. Elliott looked at her and said, "Nora", sternly.

"A few shots of tequila", she said.

Will then held my chin with such force that my mouth was forcefully opened. (An image is added in the cover of this chapter for reference.)

"How many shots is 'a few shots'?", he questioned.

Elliott pulled Will's hand away and said,
"She's drunk. Not now Will."

"I'll take her to the room", Ryan said and lifted me up in his arms.

As we got to my room, he put me down and told, "Go stand in the corner."

"I'm not a child Ryan", I said.

"Tris. Go. Stand. In. The. Corner. Now. Don't make me repeat myself again", he yelled at me.

My heart was racing. I didn't know Ryan that well at all. I had no idea what kind of a dom he was. I was afraid that he would gravely punish me and there was no one around to stop him. So I went and stood in the corner facing the wall.

"Bow your head down and put your hands behind your head", he said it in such an authoritative voice, I obeyed instantly. I was beyond scared now. I did not want to be hit today.

"I'm going out for less than a minute now. Do not move. When I come back, I expect to see you in the exact position", he said and left.

I put my hands down and looked around to see where he went. He didn't return for atleast 5 minutes. I was just standing in the corner looking at the door.

He returned with a cup of what seemed like black coffee. I turned to the wall immediately and put my hands behind my head. He did not say anything about that.

"Drink this. It will help you get sober", he offered me the mug. While I was drinking it, he got few chilled water bottles and kept it on the floor next to me.

I got back to my position after finishing the coffee. He sat on the bed watching me. "Drink water", he said. I took a water bottle and drank half of it.

"Drink it completely", he said.
I didn't want to drink it.

"Come on. Drink up", he said in a loud voice.
I rolled my eyes and drank it.

"Back to position now", he ordered. I bent my head and put my arms up behind it.

After some time, he told me to drink the water again.

"I just finished a bottle. I can't take in so many fluids", I protested. He was silent.

My arms started aching, so I put them down. I waited for a minute to see if he would say anything but he didn't so I turned around.

"Tris, face the wall", he said wearily.

"But Ryan, it's boring", I whined.

"Tris, I don't want to punish you while you are drunk. So turn around. You will have corner time until you sober up."

I didn't argue further. I just turned around to face the wall. I was lucky enough that he didn't force me to stay in position.

"You will be standing there for a long time if you don't drink water. Drinking lots of water makes you sober", he said.

I drank another bottle. After that I wanted to pee. So I asked him, "Can I use the restroom?"

He said, "Yes. Are you feeling pukish? Do you want help?"

"No" and I went inside the restroom.

After I came back, I stood in the corner for another five minutes. Then I turned around and looked at him with sad eyes.

"No. Your puppy face won't work. You will stand there until you are sober", he said firmly.

"Ryan please, I'm not completely drunk. It's embarassing. I have stood for almost an hour", I said.

"Fine. Come and sleep", he said as he got up from the bed.

"I'll leave so that you can change your clothes", he said and closed the door as he left.

After changing, I opened the door. He was standing there with a girl.

"She's Karen. I'm sure you've seen her around in few of your classes. She is my sub for a few days until Dave returns. He's gone to his house due to a family emergency. She will watch over you tonight. Any questions?", he asked.

"Why can't you watch me?", I asked.

He ignored my question. He turned towards Karen and told, "Dave wanted you to sleep on the floor until he returned. Since you've been good I'll let you sleep on her couch today. Take care of Tris. If she needs anything, call me. Got it?"

"Yes master", she replied.

Master? She was indeed a good submissive.

I welcomed her with a smile. I gave her an extra blanket and we both fell asleep.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.