6

C H A P T E R  6

I was already done for the day. But he was not. I went to his room, the door was open but he wasn't there. I sat in the position and waited. After 5 minutes he came. If he was going to punish me again for what happened with Ryan he had to atleast know the real story.

So I started telling him, "He came to me..", but I was cut off by Will.

"Did I give you permission to talk?", he asked me calmly.

I ignored the question and continued, "He called me a slut..", he cut me off again.

"Tris keep your mouth shut now or so help me god you won't be able to sit for a week." He sounded infuriated. His calm was gone.

So I decided not to test his patience and said, "Sorry sir."

"Yes. That you will definitely be. Stand up."

He had a brand new soap bar in his hand. I had no idea why. He went to the restroom, soaked it in water and came back.

"Open your mouth", he commanded.

Then it dawned upon me. This is my punishment for using cuss words. When I was still thinking about all this..

He screamed at me, "Open your damn mouth now and it will stay for 20minutes. Otherwise I'll keep it for 1 hour."

I opened my mouth and he put the bar of soap inside my mouth. "Close the door and face it." I knew better than arguing so I did as I was told.

It was humiliating. Every punishment of his is humiliating. After about 15 minutes he took me to the restroom. He took the soap out.

"Put your tounge out" he commanded. Then he started rubbing the soap on my tongue vigorously, it went on for about three minutes. Finally I was allowed to spit. Then he put the soap inside my mouth and rubbed it clockwise again and again. After my 20 minute time interval was done, he left. I washed my mouth and came out.

"Strip." He commanded.

I was trembling. This was too much of punishment for something that wasn't even my fault. Yet I stripped.

"You will sleep on the floor naked today."

I knelt down. Bowed my head down. "Sir, please give me permission to speak." I hated how submissive I was but I knew I did not want to increase my punishment by making Will more angry.

He was surprised I guess. He came to me and said, "Look up and speak". I told him everything that had happened. First he looked angry then he was concerned. He made me sit on the bed and gave me his hoodie.

He took my face in both his hands, I love it when he does that, and said "I'm really sorry love." I could see the guilt in his eyes. He really felt sorry.

I nodded and smiled a little as he called me love. He dressed me up and kissed. We made out for about 10 minutes and then he got up. He left the room. He came back after 15 minutes with Ryan on his side.

Ryan had a bloody nose and a purple eye. He came in and I took a step back. Will came and stood next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Tris. It won't happen again", Ryan apologized and left.

I looked at Will and hugged him.

"I'm sorry too Tris. I really am. I shouldn't have made you apologize to him. I was irritated because you swore despite being punished. But I'm not sorry for the mouth soaping. You deserved it."

I was happy that he apologized. I was starting to realise he actually cared for me. He is sweet and kind sometimes. I like that Will than the dominating and commanding William.

"Do you want to spend the night here?", he asked.

"Sure", I said and we both jumped into bed. We cuddled and fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, first time I felt safe in his arms. I forgot all those times that he hurt and humiliated me. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. He was unbearably hot too. I was about to kiss him when he woke up. I backed off with a shudder.

"What?", he asked with sleepy eyes.
"Nothing", I said.

He spanked my ass playfully.

"I was about to kiss you but you woke up."

He smiled and kissed me. We both got up and I went to my room. I organized my closet and went to school.

It was a slow week at school. Next week we had our first exam. Will wanted me to study well and get good grades.

"You will be punished if you get low grades. I'm very serious about it."

I was pretty decent in studies so I did not worry about it. I prepared at my leisures. Few of my girl friends had planned for a sleepover on Friday night, I asked for Will's permission.

"Have you studied? I don't want you to waste your time if you haven't." He asked.

I lied, "Yes. I only have to revise."

He agreed and I was allowed to go. I had Saturday and Sunday to study. So I was not tensed about it. We were having a great time in the sleepover until Edward, Helen's dom came at our door. He took her out of the room and dragged her to his room all the way across the building. Apparently, she hadn't asked his permission. So that killed our mood and all of us just went to sleep.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.