7

C H A P T E R 7

I woke up in the morning and came back to my room. To my surprise, my brother was waiting in the common area. I was enraged. He had sent me to this hell hole despite knowing everything about it.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing here? Get the fuck out of here asshole", I shouted at him.

Will heard me, he came running to me and said "Tris, that's enough. This is no way to speak with your brother."

I ignored him, I started hitting my brother's chest and abused him. "I don't want to see your ugly pig face anymore, YOU BASTARD. YOU'RE THE REASON I'M GOING THROUGH ALL THIS PAIN."

Will held my arm and said, "Tris. I said that's enough. Keep your mouth shut. Think of the consequences before you disrespect him again."

I was already angry and Will made me angrier. Why is he supporting my brother? I yanked his hand off me and said, "And who the fuck do you think you are? I am talking to my brother and it's none of your goddamn business. Stay out of it."

Will's eyes filled with such rage and he was so furious that I thought he would kill me right there. "That's it, I've had enough of your big foul mouth today. KNEEL NOW!"

"OH I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT TOO. YOU WANT ME TO KNEEL? MAKE. ME." I screamed back at him.

Will took both my arms and pinned them behind my back with one hand. I was fighting him and struggling to loosen his grip. He placed another hand on my head pushing me down to the ground. And then my brother finally spoke.

"That's enough William. Let her go."

He immediately let me go. I was shocked. A stunner yet again.

"Kneel", my brother commanded.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me now right? Why on earth do you think I'll kneel when..." My sentence was cut off when I saw Will kneel.

"Everyone else leave now." My brother said with an authoritative voice. I heard a lot of Yes Sir and they all just left.

"What.. How?" I was shocked.

"I went to this school. In my senior year, we disciplined not only freshman girls but freshman boys too. I had many subs who were both girls and boys. William here was the sub of my best friend, Adam."

It all made sense now. Why my brother had suddenly become so strict. I thought it was because my parents left. But that was because he was a dom in his boarding school. This school.

I also realised why Will supported him. When I looked at him, he was in the perfect position. Head bent down, hands behind his back and perfect kneeling posture. I was in awe of what my brother could do.

"Is there anything you want to explain for yourself William?" Will didn't respond.

"Stand up. Take us to your room." Jackson said.

"Yes master", Will said and led the way.

The way Will behaved and conducted himself around my brother was like a bomb shell. Someone who was so dominant with me few minutes ago had turned into a perfect submissive. He definitely feared my brother.

"You've had so much time to discipline and train her. All you've taught her is how to swear more. Is that right William?", my brother asked in a strict tone.

"No master. My apologies", Will replied without lifting his head.

"Are you that incompetent of a dom? From the time I've been here she's not listened to any of your commands and in return swore at you too."

Will did not say anything.

This might have provoked my brother because he commanded "STRIP."

Will did not complain. He removed all his clothes and was completely naked. What was happening? I couldn't believe my own eyes. I had never seen Will naked because only subs would strip in our relationship.

"Get on all fours. Fetch me a whip like a good pet", Jackson said calmly.

Will got on his fours and crawled to a closet. He opened it and I was more than shocked. There were many whips, paddles, cuffs, chains, clamps and all sorts of BDSM things. I would have never imagined that a day in my life would go on like this until this very second. He picked up the whip in his mouth and crawled back to my brother like a puppy. He offered the whip to Jackson.

My brother took the whip from him and said, "I'll whip your cock 30 times and each time I want you to tell me that you failed. You are known as the strictest dom around here and yet you couldn't bring one little girl under your control. Is that very clear William Addington?"

"Yes master. I'm sorry master. She had been an outcast for almost a month. I got very little time to train her."

My brother smickered. "If she was an outcast, how are you her dom?"

There! That was a trap question. That's when I realised the actual reason why Jackson was here. Will broke one of the most important rule of this school that had been practiced for years. Jackson was here to punish Will. I guess it dawned upon Will too as he started apologising.

"I'm sorry master. Please forgive me."

"You will be an outcast for the rest of your school", my brother smirked .

"No master please. I'll accept any punishment you subject me to. Please don't make me an outcast."

My brother seemed to be enjoying this. Honestly I was enjoying it too. Seeing Will, the one who spanked me being whipped now would be satisfying.

"Fine. I'll whip you 30 times on your cock. You will count and apologize after every whip. Do you also remember what I said earlier?"

"Yes master" and with that Will stood forward and offered himself to be whipped.

My brother slashed the whip on Will's cock and he winced in pain.

"One master. I'm sorry. I failed master."

This continued until the tenth whip. He was already screaming in pain after every lash.

"Twenty master. I'm sorry. I failed master."
I could see few tears in his eyes.

After this, my brother started whipping him continuously without a break. He didn't even let Will finish the sentence he was ordered to say. Will was standing there defenseless, completely at the mercy of my brother who seemed merciless. His cock was turning red.

He was crying out in pain begging my brother to stop. The sound was agonizing. I wasn't enjoying this anymore. Will was crying and he pleaded my brother, "Please master. I'm really sorry. Please stop. I can't take it anymore."

"Please master stop. I'm begging you please."

Finally my brother stopped at 26. Will kneeled at my brother's feet and begged him not to continue.

"I'll never repeat this mistake master. I've learnt my lesson. Please forgive me master."

I couldn't take this anymore. I felt guilty that this was happening because of me. I went and knelt next to Will and said, "You've punished him enough for training an outcast. Please don't whip him further because he didn't fail. He's trained me well. I'll behave and you will see Jackson."

The whip fell to the ground.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.