43

C H A P T E R  43

We went to his room and he called Nora.

"Can you please pack some of her stuff and get to my room?", he asked kindly.

Such a gentleman. I thought.

She gave me the backpack.

"I love you Nora", I kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks a lot. I owe you one", Link said.

After she left, I asked him, "What happened to Jackson?"

"He's taken care of. He won't bother you again. Don't worry", he said.

"What did you do?", I asked.

"No violence was involved. I promise" he went to sleep on the couch.

"You can sleep with me, it's alright", I told him.

"No. We're not there yet. No sorry, you're not there yet", he giggled.

"Link, it's okay. Come on here", I said.

"Tris. I know you are not comfortable with me yet. I don't want to rush you into anything. It's fine, I'll sleep here", he said.

"Okay. Your wish", I said.

"Also, can you stop swearing so much please. It's not cool", he said seriously.

"Yeah. I'm sorry", I said.

He looked happy. "I'll sleep with you when you're here by choice. We can do more than just sleeping", he winked.

"Oh God! Just go to sleep", I laughed.

We woke up in the morning, he had got us breakfast. We ate and he got dressed up.

"I cannot miss classes. I already have a lot to catch up on. I'm sorry but I have to go", he said.

"Yes. I understand", I said.

"Take rest. If you need anything at all, call me. Do not open the door unless it's me", he said.

"Okay."

The next few days went on like this. I had my stiches removed. I was fine but the doctor suggested I start school from next week. I was excited for the weekend.

It was Saturday morning.

"Hey. So we're going to a resort. I've invited all my friends", Link said.

"Aren't you still talking to Ryan?", I asked.

"No", he said.

"So he's not coming?"

"He is", he said.

"Who all are?", I asked.

"I invited Elliott and Nora. I'm not sure if they're coming. Dave and Karen. Ryan and Nat. And I don't think you know any others", he said.

"He's bringing Natalie?", I asked surprised.

"Yes. You don't like her?", he asked.

"Dislike is an understatement. I thought she was Dave's sub. What's she doing with Ryan?", I asked.

"Stop worrying about them. Pack your stuff. We will be spending the night there."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Relax. Everyone. Not just us", he chuckled.

We reached the resort in the afternoon. We had delicious food. The spread was amazing.

"Alright everyone. Go have fun. Let's regroup tonight for the bonfire", Link announced.

We went to our room and rested for a while.  We went to a spa and played video games later. In the evening, he took me to a swimming pool.

He took his shirt and pants off and jumped into the pool.

"Come on. It's amazing", he said.

I took off my dress and jumped in the pool too. He started splashing water on me.

"Don't. What are you doing?", I laughed.

He didn't stop. So I started too. It was fun. We were playing around.

He offered his palm asking for my hand and said, "May I have a dance with you?"

"Yes", I smiled and took his hand. Everything was quiet except for the sound of the water as we moved. We glided through the calm water in slow motion. It was perfect. His face was so close to me that I could smell his candy scented breathe.

My heart beat faster as his face came up to mine. Before he could change his mind, I put my arms around him and kissed. At the touch of his soft lips, I felt my entire body ease down, I was delighted. He kissed softly at first and it intensified as his toungue was in my mouth. And before I knew it, I was kissing him back.

Until today, all my kisses were open mouthed kisses without the toungue. This was technically my first proper kiss. As we were kissing, nothing else mattered except the person infront of me. I did not wish for it to end. But after some time, he backed off. I looked at him with sad eyes.

"As much as I'd like to keep doing this, we've got to go. We're getting late for the bonfire", he said.

"Okay", I said.

"This was my best kiss" I said as we walked back to the room.

"This was my first kiss", he said.

I was shocked.

"Really? Why?", I asked.

Hu turned around and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear , "I was saving myself for the best", he kissed my forehead as he held my face in both his arms.

I blushed. We all got together at the bonfire. It was warm and cozy. I was hugging Link and sitting as we played Truth or Dare. When it was my term, I chose truth.

Natalie asked, "Was is that easy to replace Will with Link slut?"

I stood up to go to her but Link pulled me back down, and said, "Don't create a scene."

I tried to calm down and said, "It was not as easy as when I punished you."

Her face turned red. She clenched her fists. Ryan held her fists and was patting on her back like he was trying to calm her down.

Dave said, "Nats. You better behave or I'll take you over my knee infront of everyone now."

Before Natalie could answer, "There will be no need for that. I think we've had our fun here. Let's try something else", Link said.

We all stood up, "And for the record, if I got another chance again, I'd choose Link over Will in a heart beat", I said rudely.

"Easy there", Link said as he put his arm around me.

"How about we play volleyball in the pool guys? Girls free hour", Ryan asked.

Everyone agreed.

"Don't drink or smoke okay? Be safe and take care", Link said and left.

Few of the girls and I went to the food carnival. There were colourful cupcakes. As Nora hadn't come, Karen was my new best friend. We both went to get them. The vendor warned us that it had a happy pill in it.

"Happy pill? It will make us more happy. Why not?", I said and we both ate cupcakes.

I was feeling on top of the world. It was definitely not a normal happy pill because I was high.

We both went to the dance floor and started dancing. It felt so liberating. I was so happy.

"This is freedom bitches", I shouted.

A guy came and held me in his arms. I put my arms around him and he started kissing me everywhere. He took me aside and removed my clothes. He put his hand behind my back to unclasp my bra.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share<3