37

C H A P T E R  37

"So you are not going to punish me?", I asked nervously.

"You asked me not to hurt you. How can I punish without hurting you?", he asked irritated.

I didn't respond. He went and sat on the couch. After that I tried talking to him about his football practice but he ignored me. I talked about my enrollment in ballet classes. He still didn't respond.

"I'm sorry Will. Please talk to me", I said.

"Sorry for what?", he asked coldly.

"I'm sorry I shouted at Link. I told you, I was very angry", I said.

"Will, please say something. Atleast tell me why are you angry. It wasn't my fault, he treated me like I'm some hooker. I was not in my right mind to notice his 'smiling' like Nora said."

"I'm not angry that you shouted at him. He totally deserved that, kidding or not.
I'm angry that you disobeyed me. You broke rules. Again. Even if you weren't in your right mind, I came and stopped you twice. You still didn't listen to me. What you were wearing isn't what I call decent", he explained like he was talking to a baby.

"I'm sorry", I cried.

"Okay", he said coldly again.

"Will...I really am sorry", I went and hugged him.

He pushed me away.

"Fine. Punish me", I said.

I give up. Punishment is better than his silent treatment. Atleast it will get over quick.

"Tris. If you don't want to be punished. I won't", he said.

"No. I want to be punished. I disobeyed you", I said.

"You sure?"

"Yes sir", I said.

He took one of my panties from the laundry and stuffed it inside my mouth. "Because I'm seriously done. Everytime you do something wrong, I can't sit here and convince you to accept your punishment. This isn't how it works. But I love you too dearly to hurt you and to see you cry again. So I think, it's better to be done Tris."

Done with what? Done with my training or done with me? I was confused and honestly both options seemed to suck now. I didn't want anything to end. I wanted to speak but I couldn't.

He found a white tape and took out my panties. He did not give me any chance to talk. He immediately put the tape over my mouth.

"You will not use your mouth without my permission now

"You will not use your mouth without my permission now. Understand?", he asked.

This was even worse. I had so much to talk and clarify. He just shut me up literally.
I nodded and a tear rolled down my face.

"I'm still not hurting you. So stop crying before I actually inflict pain", he said gritting his teeth.

"You aren't supposed to remove this plaster and that's a direct order. If you disobey, I'll put you inside a cage. Elliott's got one and I ll borrow. Understood?", he asked.

Cage? What the hell? I was terrified at the thought of a cage itself. I didn't want to imagine what being locked inside one felt like. I definitely didn't want to experience it. So I nodded.

"I'll remove it only when you are supposed to eat. So whenever I remove it, you better keep your mouth shut. One word and you will be in a cage. Am I very clear?"

I nodded.

"Good. You will be sleeping with me until I say otherwise. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded.

He packed my stuff and we went to his room and had our dinner. He put the tape again.

"Do you want me to sleep on the couch?", he asked.

I moved my head sideways.

"It's okay if we sleep together?"

I nodded.

"I'll remove it for now. Remember, not a single word", he said as he ripped off the plaster.

We both slept. I put my arm over his body but he gently took it off. He was still angry.

Next day morning, he put a longer tape. He took a marker and wrote, 'I have a filthy mouth'. He took away my phone.

"You will come to school like this today. No matter what, it better be on your mouth the whole day. Meet me during lunch, I'll take it off. I'll have your phone until this punishment is over", he said.

This was going to be embarassing. And a day without phone was going to be really tough. When I went to school, everyone stared at me. They asked me a lot of questions to which I couldn't answer. Few of them made fun of me only because they knew I couldn't talk or they wouldn't dare to do it.

Will had come and changed the tape every now and then to give me little comfort. But he wrote, 'I have a filthy mouth', every time. I managed to survive the whole day. Link met me after school and apologized.

"I'm really sorry Tris. This is happening because of me and my foolishness. Should I talk to Will?", he asked concerned.

I nodded sideways to say no.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3