38

C H A P T E R  38

I thought it was a punishment for one day. But Will continued it for days. I hadn't talked to a single person in five days. He still hadn't returned my phone. Everyday I would think, he will end it today but he wouldn't. Link would meet me everyday and apologize.

I was feeling so helpless. I couldn't say I'm sorry. I couldn't say I learnt my lesson. I couldn't do anything but magically pray for Will's mercy. If I tried to say anything at all, I would be locked in a cage and I didn't want to risk doing that.

I would cry at night everyday. Will didn't care even if he noticed. He would pretend like I didn't exist. The only thing he would do in a day is remove the tape to let me eat and change them at regular intervals. He stopped writing on it after the first 3 days. I'd never felt so lonely and alone despite sharing a bed with a person. I had probably forgotten my own voice.

On the 6th day, Ryan came to me and said, "This. Is. Not. Normal. I don't know how many times I'll have to say this to you before you finally realise it once and for all."

Link was with him. "Tris, I'm feeling guilty now. You are being punished because of me. You tell me you want the tape gone and I'll remove it. I'll be your dom. I'll have your request fastracked and it will be done within a minute. You just say the word." He looked worried and I could see it in his eyes that he genuinely cared. But I didn't take up his offer.

Oh the 7th day, Will took me to Elliott's room and showed me the cage. It was very small but I would fit in, but in a very uncomfortable position. This frightened me. So I decided not to do anything stupid and let that tape stay on my mouth. Was he going to leave it there forever?

Now, by judging the way Will's been behaving with me, when he said we were done, I think he meant our relationship. Us. He wanted to break up? I really wanted answers. This was punishment was frustrating.

On the 10th day, I couldnt take it anymore. I defeated. I felt so unloved. I lost my mind and went crazy. So I went to Link and nodded.

"Is this what I think it is?", Link asked.

I nodded.

"Just to be sure, you want to be my sub?"

I nodded.

He took me to the place where I had reported Will. He filled some papers and gave them to me.

"Your signature. Here", he said and pointed on the paper.

I signed. I didn't even see what it read. I was so aggravated that I wanted to rip the tape off my mouth.

"Yay! It's done. You are officially my sub from now on. Don't touch the tape. That's my first order", Link said.

I thought after signing it was over and he would remove it. Was I too fast in signing the papers? Was I stupid to change my dom? I only did this because I wanted to talk to Will. He wouldn't let me talk so I wanted the tape to be removed.

While Link pulled me to the lobby, I was thinking what a horrible mistake I had made. I didn't even know this guy. Now I had to start all over? Regret washed over my entire being.

"Kneel", he said loud enough to grab everybody's attention.

Will came and asked "What the fuck is happening?"

Link held me by my neck and yelled. "I. Said. Kneel."

I knelt on the floor.

"You are no longer her dom. The paperwork is done. She's officially mine", he said like he had accomplished something. He removed the tape.

Will looked shattered. His expression changed from fury to misery very quick. He fell onto the ground.

"Will", I got up to help him.

Link slapped me from the back of his hand and knocked me down to the ground.

"Did I say you could stand up bitch?", he smirked.

I started crying. Elliott came and took Will away. Link held my arm and lifted me up. He then dragged me to his room.

What was he going to do now? I couldn't stop crying. As soon as we went to his room, he cuffed me. He then lifted my arms and locked me into a steel pipe on the wall. I couldn't move. (Please refer to the cover image of this chapter. Not exact image but close.)

"So, how should I punish you?", he asked pretending to think.

"Punish me for what?", I cried.

"For going to help your lover boy without my permission."

He removed my shirt and unclasped my bra. My heart beat quickened. He took out a drilling machine from his closet.

 He took out a drilling machine from his closet

I was terror-stricken. Maybe that was an understatement. My heart rate went through the roof. He plugged it in and switched it on. The drill started rotating with the sound. I was scared to death when I heard that.

"No. No. Please no. No. Please no", I started begging him.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share<3