36

C H A P T E R  36

Will had been to his room and didn't respond to my texts or calls that day. He ignored me in school the next day too.

After school, I was sitting in the lobby. I was upset. Will came over to me and said, "What happened? Did he do something again?"

"No. He was fine today", I told.

"So you talked to him again?", he said raising his eyebrow.

"Yes Will but he..." I was cut off again.

"That's enough. I don't want to hear more", he said and left.

He was mad again?

Nora came over and asked, "Hey. You both still not good? What happened? You haven't sorted it out yet?"

"Now is the first time he's talked to me since yesterday morning. Link came over to me in the morning and apologized. I forgave him and we had a small, casual conversation. Will got mad because of that and left again", I said.

"Give him some time. He will be fine. But make sure you don't break a rule now. It will end badly", she warned.

I nodded. I went to Will's room and knocked at his door but he did not open. I came back to my room and slept.

Next day, I dressed up in a skirt and top. It was pretty. I had a let off as my last hour was cancelled. I was hanging out in the badminton court with Nora when Link came to me.

"You don't really have to be my sub you know. I can sleep with you irrespective of that fact", he said.

"Excuse me?", he was so sweet yesterday and today he was completely different.

"Oh honey. Seeing at how you've dolled up for me and all, I know you're dying to sleep with me", he smirked.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you are an arrogant asshole?", I said loudly.

I saw Will and Ryan turn towards me. I must have been very loud. They both started walking towards us.

"Playing hard to get are we?", he winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh right. How much do you want? I can pay you twice your usual rate", he teased.

"YOU DISGUSTING FUCKER. HOW DARE YOU? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?", I lost it.

"Ouch, that hurt", Link chuckled.

"Tris. That's enough. No more swearing", Will came, he had not heard Link but ofcourse he had heard me. I was shouting.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE RICH AND FAMOUS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BEHAVE LIKE A DICKHEAD, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT", I yelled.

"Hey, I was only playing around with you. Relax. Didn't you notice my tone", Link shrugged.

"Tris, shut your foul mouth now or I swear to god You. Will. Regret", Will said calmly.

"Why are you asking me to shut up? Why don't you ask him to shut up", I shouted at him.

"Stop shouting", Will said as he was getting furious.

"Because he's not forgotten his manners. You are the only one shouting like a maniac here", Ryan said.

"Tris I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I don't know why you are getting so serious", Link said.

"This bastard here wants to buy me!!", I yelled again.

Will grabbed me by my hair and asked, "What did I ask you to do?"

When I didn't answer he tightened his grip around my hair and I said, "To shut my mouth."

All this while when Link was talking, everybody ignored him along with me. Now I was wishing he would speak up. But he didn't.

Will dragged me by my hair and took me to my room.

Elliot, Nora, Link and Ryan were right behind us.

He stopped at the door and let go off me. Link looked at Will and said, "I swear I was only teasing her. I'd never do something like that or talk like that with any girl. I'm not that kind of person Will. I really respect women. I'm really sorry if you thought otherwise Tris."

It sounded genuine.

Will didn't respond. I was just looking down.
"If you don't believe me ask anyone who was there. I'm sure, it was evident that I was kidding. Nora right? You tell me", he asked looking at her.

She nodded. My heart broke in that moment. My own best friend betrayed me?

"What? Noraa", I said.

"Tris. I'm sorry but I think you over reacted. He wasn't serious and he was smiling about it the entire time", she said.

"Alright. Thank you Nora. I'd like some privacy now please", Will said.

"We good man?", Link asked Will.

Will nodded. Link smiled and left with Ryan.

"Don't lose control", Elliott said to Will and left with Nora.

I was scared now. What if he actually losses control? He was already angry from the past few days. He pushed me inside the room and locked the door from inside. I knew being a submissive was my only way out now.

So I knelt, bent my head down and put my hands behind me. "Please don't hurt me sir. Please", I said.

He came and stood infront of me. He then held my ear and tried to raise my head.

"Please sir. Don't punish me. Don't hit me. Please", I cried.

He immediately let go off my ear and sat on the bed. I waited, he didn't do anything or say anything. I looked up and he was staring at me.

I had no idea what to do now.

"Will", I said.

He didn't respond. Then I realised he was my master now. Not Will.

"His words enraged me sir. I wasn't in the right state of mind to notice his jest. I'm sorry", I said.

"Okay", he said.

What was I supposed to say now? I was afraid to ask him if he was going to punish me. I knelt for half hour with him staring at me. My knees started to hurt and I asked, "Can I please stand up sir?"

He came to me, held my shoulders and helped me up."Did I ask you to kneel?"

I felt so stupid at that point. Did I just punish my own self?

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3