16

C H A P T E R 16

I woke up late the next morning. It was not the kind of Friday night I had imagined. Ryan was sitting on the couch looking at me. He smiled at me and came to hug me.

"Sleep well?", I hugged him back and said, "Yes."

Then he kissed on my forehead and as I was afraid that he would kiss me, I backed away.

"I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression last time. I meant it when I said that I wanted Will as my dom", I said regretfully.

He put his arms up in the air and said, "Hey. I wasn't going to kiss you. I definitely won't take advantage of you when you are at your lowest or in a vulnerable state."

Maybe I was a little disappointed to hear that he didn't want to kiss me. I felt stupid to have said so.

"Anyways it's afternoon already, I grabbed you some lunch. It's on the table. Freshen up and eat", he said and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Ryan, please don't go. I don't want to be alone."

He gave a smile that lit up his whole face. "Sure Tris."

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey. I'm always here for you alright? You're safe now. Don't worry."

"I gave my best in our relationship. Will did not notice anything. Why does he hate me so much? Is is something that I did? Am I really a slut?", I sobbed.

Ryan came and sat next to me on the bed offering tissues. "Listen to me Tris. You did nothing wrong. You are not a slut. I apologise again for calling you that earlier. Whatever has happened in the past few weeks, it was definitely not because of you or your mistakes."

"Would I have been better off as on outcast? Is that all I deserve?", I was getting emotional.

"If he didn't notice that you loved him, it's seriously his loss. You don't deserve that kind of punishments. You deserve to be loved and taken care of. None of it was your fault. Understanding me?", he asked.

I nod. Seeing that I hadn't used the tissues, he took it and wiped my tears.

"Repeat after me. "None of this is my fault", he said.

I repeated, "None of this is my fault."

"That's like a champ. Now come on let's eat."

We were having our lunch when one of the senior, Ryan's friend knocked at our door. Ryan went to talk to him.

I could hear his friend telling, "She asked for you specifically. It will not take long. Come."

He nodded and looked at me. "Will you be fine? I'll be gone for a few minutes only."

"Yeah. I'm good. You go ahead", I said.

"We are hosting a Cultural Night next week. Nat is the event manager head. I have to clear up a few things with her and be back soon. I'm performing that day", he said excitedly and left.

Where was he all these days? He had been so kind and considerate towards me from yesterday. He understood my feelings and was empathetic.

I did not see Will the entire day, he did not come near my room. Nora came and checked on me. We both went for a walk around the school but she had to leave soon as Elliott had not given her permission to stay for long.

It was late in evening by the time Ryan returned. He had gotten us cheeseburgers to eat. We ate and watched a movie. It was nice. Ryan went back to his room tonight.

All the classes were suspended as it was Cul-Week. We helped our seniors in preparations for the Cul-Nite and practicing their performances. I sometimes went to Ryan's dance practices or otherwise he got very busy these days.

Everyday, he still made sure that I was doing okay. It felt like the Ryan I met on the first day of school and the Ryan I'm seeing today are two different persons. But I was happy to have atleast one friend now. There was no sign of Will yet.

Nora and I were not able to spend much time together either as Elliott wouldn't give her permission. He gave her various tasks to complete everyday. She could not disobey her dom, so we were drifting apart. Everybody else would either fake pity when they looked at me or they would ignore.

It was Wednesday evening and Natalie had hosted a private cocktail party in the auditorium. As she was the head of cultural committee, she pulled some strings and had gotten the entire auditorium to ourselves. Only girls, without any guys. To my surprise, she invited me. As I did not have to ask anyone's permission, I accepted her invite almost immediately.

I was happy for the first time after Friday night. I was happy that I had no dom controlling my life. Although, somewhere in the corner of my heart, I missed Will. I was almost on the verge of finding him and apologizing to him. I felt pathetic as these thoughts passed my mind.

I dressed up in a short black dress and high heels. Nora had come too, so we were having fun. There was music, good food and alcohol. It was a really great party. Natalie came up to me and said, "Hey you both. Thanks for coming. Come let's drink!", she was shouting as the music was loud.

"No. I'm sorry. Elliott has instructed me not to drink", Nora said sadly.

Natalie then looked at me. "Yeah SUREE", I replied.

I stopped myself after a few shots of tequila as I did not want to get completely drunk. After some time, Natalie summoned everyone and started doing toasts.

"Here's to having a dom-free girls night", she said and everyone cheered.

After a few toasts, in the end she said, "Here's to Tris sucking up and taking Will's punishment so well. I mean, Man! Wasn't that embarassing?", she smirked.

I was shocked. That's the reason she invited me here. To insult me and make me relive my very public punishment. It made me so angry that I wanted to break her jaw.

Nora knew what was going to happen if we stayed there any longer. So she pulled me out of the party. If it weren't for her, Natalie would have a broken nose or a broken jaw.

While Nora was taking me back to my room, I saw a few guys sitting on the lawn. I recognised Elliott, Ryan and Will. WILL. This was the first time I saw him after the punishment night. I don't know what happened, maybe it was the alcohol.

I went near them and shouted, "I LOVE YOU WILL."

He came closer to me and held my arm firmly. He pulled me aside. The other guys could not see us here but I saw Ryan and Elliott getting up too.

"What are you wearing you dirty slut?", Will scolded.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3