26

C H A P T E R  26

"All right. The show's over. Now your turn Karen", Ryan announced looking spitefully at us.

Was Ryan jealous? Will let me go and made me sit on the bed. He still held me in his arms.

Ryan squatted infront of me and said, "I'm so sorry I put you through this. But you deserved to be punished. You were way out of line with what you did today Tris, not to mention how dangerous it was. I was sick worried until you told me you had not shown him your face."

"I'm sorry Ryan. It won't happen again.  I promise", I said and smiled for the first time in what felt like forever.

He got up. I pushed my luck and said, " Ryan, it was all my fault. Please don't punish her. I have already been punished for it."

He ignored me and said looking at her, "Strip and kneel here bitch."

It was the exact same punishment. He clamped her and put her under the shower. She did not move until the buckets filled. He did not turn off the shower even if the buckets were full. He made her stand there for atleast 10 minutes longer than me.

"Master", she pleaded.

He turned of the shower and started shaking the buckets. He shaked it with such force that one of her clamp came off.

She wailed in pain.

Oh that must have hurt like hell. He emptied the bucket and clamped it back. Some of the water had splashed out of the other two buckets from all the shaking. So he turned the shower on until they filled again.

He turned it off and got her out into the room.

"Now I want you to tell me all the ways you screwed up today. Remember the second punishment of Tris? That isn't a part of your punishment. But if you don't list them all out correctly now, I'll add that to my list and make it a four part punishment", he said.

"You only have one chance. So tread carefully. List your mistake and apologize for each."

"I opened the door and talked to Tris without your permission. I'm sorry master.

Then I let her inside without your permission. I'm sorry master.

I touched myself without permission. I'm sorry master.

I filmed Tris's video. I'm sorry master.

I participated in the act of creating a fake profile. I'm sorry master.

I'm sorry that I disobeyed you master", she said.

Wow that took long. She must be hurting so bad as her nipples were sagging down from the weight.

"Good. Now start jumping. I want your buckets to empty. I don't care how long it will take, keep jumping until all the water is splashed out", he commanded.

She started jumping. The buckets were shaking and hitting her body everytime she jumped. Poor Karen. Her first punishment itself was so painful. But the bucket in her pussy clamp did not empty no matter how many times she jumped. It was impossible to empty it. She looked at him hoping that he would ask her to stop.

"Is the bucket empty? No right? Keep jumping bitch", he said.

After so long, he said, "Stop." He took care of her and let her rest for a while.

"The next punishment is pretty simple. I'm going to give you an atomic wedgie", he told.

He took her panties and threw it on her face. "Wear it", he said.

He pulled her panties sharply from behind and pulled it so far that it reached her head. He then put it up over her head. The panty was wedged uncomfortably in between her butt. Nothing about this looked simple to me.

He then got hold of her panty from her butt, streched it and left it. It snapped into her butt with force. She screamed.

He let her stay in that position for a long time. After that he removed the panty from her head and tried to lift her entire body using her panties. She was suffering a lot. He finally let her down and she fell with a thud.

She lay there on the ground and didn't even try to get up. I stood up and went to help her but Will held my hand.

"Don't", he said. I sat back.

He let Karen rest. I just lay in Will's arms the whole time. After an hour or two, Ryan said,

"Now, it's time for your last punishment. Your first one was for touching yourself and the video. Your second one was for talking and letting Tris in.

Now this one is for supporting and letting Tris do the most stupidest thing. You knew better than that. Dave and I have trained you well enough to know what you did was extremely wrong. So, you deserve to be punished severely. It is going to be extremely painful as I was told by Will. He suggested this punishment."

"What did you suggest?", I asked.

"You will see", he winked. Was he enjoying this? He then got up and motioned me away from the bed.

Ryan commanded to Karen," Come and lay here. Put your arms up and spread your legs."

He then cuffed both her arms above her. He spanked her pussy hard and said," Wider."

She spread her legs a little more. Ryan then pulled both her legs apart stretching her even more. He then cuffed both her legs to bed. She must have felt so exposed because she was widely streched.

He spanked her pussy continuously for a minute with a round hairbrush. It had spokes.

She whimpered

She whimpered. He then took two clamps with thread attached. He clamped both the pussy lips and pulled the thread and tied it to the bed. This stretched her labia and her clit was exposed. I remembered the time when Will had asked me to spread it myself.

"Been there. Done that", I thought to myself.

He then took a BDSM spanking stick and
started spanking her continuosly again. It hit her directly in the spot.

Every. Single. Time.

He spanked with such precision and force. I shuddered at every spank. She was screaming at the top of her voice. She was struggling and trying to move as much as possible. She kept begging him to stop. But he did not care. He rained down spanks for atleast one minute straight. Then he stopped. She sighed in relief. Tears kept rolling down her cheek. Her pussy had become completely pinkish red.

As if that wasn't severe already, " Oh don't be relieved bitch. Don't you remember I told you your punishment will be severe?"

And with that he clamped her clit. She let out a loud scream. He let it on for about 30 seconds and removed it. That must have been the most painful 30 seconds of her life.

"And now I'm done. Get up", he said as he helped her up.

That's when I realised, I was friends with two of the most cruel and strict doms of the school. Ryan was no less. He inflicts pain just as easily as Will does.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.