Important Update

Hi guys!

Now that a year has passed and I'm reading this book, I've understood the major flaw even though I've rectified it last year.. It doesn't seem to be enough.

So I'm putting it out there again.

THERE IS CONSENT!

All the students are minors and their parents have sent them to this school. Parents have consented to it as the guardian of the student.

The fact that the students don't get a say in this is fucked up. I get it! BUT ITS JUST A STORY.

DONT CALL IT A BDSM STORY IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO.

Warning - Extreme Abuse in this story. I know most of you will enjoy it and still come at me with your all your hate. But I'm alright with it.

Some of you are so enraged and have so many emotions. Don't you think as an author that's the greatest compliment I could ever get? I made you feel so much just through my words. Idk if I'm making sense but I've been sexually abused for years. And when I wrote the story I had so many unresolved issues and tbh I don't even know where I was coming from.

But if you don't like the story don't fucking read it. Its very simple. Don't unnecessarily spread hate.

Be kind! You will lose absolutely nothing. You never know what the other person is going through.

I'm so done with all the hate comments y'all. I'm very sorry if this was rude.

Have a good life ahead!
Love,
Ava.