20

C H A P T E R 20

Next day I woke up. It was Friday. It had been a week since my most humiliating experience ever. Will wasn't around again. There was no word about my proposal either. I did not have any work today, so I went to Ryan's dance practice. When he saw me, he looked away. After his practice, he left without coming to talk to me.

I ran behind him and called out, "Ryan. Wait."

He did not stop. He then went to the auditorium. I followed him. He was talking to some girl there. After they were done, I asked, "Are you avoiding me?", he did not respond.

Before I could say more, Natalie came looking tensed. She told Ryan, "We have to postpone it to next week. We are so not ready to host it tomorrow. Please Ryan, tell me you can do this."

"Do what?", I asked curiously.

"Convince the principal to postpone the event", she said looking at me.

"I have already talked to him Nat. Don't worry, I'm sure he will agree", he said.

So no classes for few more days. Yay, I thought. Natalie was relieved and she hugged Ryan. "Thank you soo much Ry", she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"My pleasure", he smiled. Then she left.

"Ry?", I asked feeling a little jealous.
He just stood there without telling anything.

"Ryan come on. I cannot do this with you too. Will ignored me for days without talking to me. Without any valid reason. You know how it drove me crazy. Why are you ignoring me?"

He was staring at me now. "Please", I asked.

"I don't want to talk to you as I'm angry", he said and stormed off.

I met Nora for sometime after that. She was happy too as it was officially announced that Cul-Nite would happen on Wednesday. In the evening, I went to Ryan's room and Karen opened the door.

"Hey. How are you?", I asked her.

"I'm okay. Thanks. He hasn't punished me yet. He is in the shower now. Did you want something?", she said.

"That's nice actually", I said.

She looked at me confused.

"I mean that's nice that he did not punish you. I just wanted to talk to him", I said.

"Since when do you have permission to open the door and talk to strangers?", Ryan came out half naked, showing off his chest.

"I'm sorry master", she said.

He came to close the door, but I held onto the door.

"I'm sorry that I made you angry. Please forgive me and talk to me", I said.

He did not say anything. I went inside and said, "Punish me if you want, but please don't ignore me. It sucks."

"Watch your mouth", he rebuked. I apologised.

"You don't listen to anything that I say Tris. I'm not your dom. I can't punish you at my will. You are not my responsibility. And I can't discipline you if I can't punish you. You disobey me at every step. Probably that's why Will left you too."

"Please Ryan. Don't do this", I said apologetically.

He moved his head sideways, like he was disagreeing.

"You can punish me. At your will. I'll be good and obey I promise", I said.

"I have my limitations Tris and my subconscious won't let me cross it."

"What kind of limitations?", I ask.

"For example, I can't order you to strip. I can't just shove a ginger root up your ass", he said.

"You can ask me to strip. You can subject me to any nonsexual punishments. To whatever extent. Is that why you've been punishing and letting me off easily?", I ask

He nodds. "I don't want to. I don't want to punish you harshly. As you are not my sub, it feels like I'm hurting you. I feel like a sadist. But its different with Karen. I feel it's right as I'm doing it to discipline her. I have an authority over her and she's my responsibility."

"Speaking of which, Karen it's time for your punishment. I want you in position in 5 minutes", he said looking at her.

He looked at me and said, "Leave now."

"Can I please stay? She's getting punished because of me. I want to be there for her after you're done with her."

"As long as you are here, keep your mouth shut. If you speak so much as a single word, I'll drag you and kick you out."

"Understood sir", I said. It was the first time I called him as sir. He didn't say anything.

I was thinking about the words he said earlier. 'As you are not my sub, it feels like I'm hurting you.'

"Then I'll be your sub. Be my dom", I asked. I don't know why I did that, it just happened.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3