28

C H A P T E R 28

I woke up when someone knocked the door. Nora was still sleeping. I opened the door, it was Will. My heart skipped a beat. I took a step backwards in fear.

He raised both his hands up like he was surrendering and said, "I only came to apologize. I won't do anything Tris. You can relax."

I mustered up the courage and took one step forward. I was closing the door, when he pushed the door open. I took several steps back now. I was trembling. I don't know why was I so scared.

"Tris, I'm extremely sorry. I won't even touch you, I just want to talk. I promise I won't hurt you, please don't be scared", he said with sorrowful eyes.

"Okay" and I let him inside.

He closed the door and Nora woke up.

"Will!! You should not be here. Please leave", she said.

"It's alright Nora", I said to her.

"You sure?", she asked and I nodded.

"Could you give us some privacy?", Will asked.

"No. I'm fine wherever I am", she smiled sarcastically.

He stared at her for a few seconds before turning to me, "I understand what I did last night was wrong. I pushed you outside your limits. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry Tris."

I didn't say anything.

"I don't know what took over me yesterday. You know I would never hurt you beyond what you can take. I care for you and I only want what's best for you. Your behaviour triggered me and it all just happened. I'm sorry", he said and I was looking at the ground.

"Please say something", he pleaded.

"You're sorry that you punished her or you're sorry that you chose the wrong punishment?", Nora asked.

He looked irritated. "I'm sorry for everything Tris", he said.

"So you agree that I didn't deserve any punishment yesterday?", I finally spoke.

"Come on. You blatantly disobeyed my every command. You don't think you deserved to be punished?"

"No Will, of course I didn't deserve to be punished. Not to mention the way I was punished.You were so unreasonable with your every command. You reacted like that because it was your fucking ex", I shouted.

"Language Tris", he said. He sounded serious.

"Or what? You're going to fuck me again?", I yelled and started crying.

"I did not come here to hurt you more. Please don't cry. I'll leave if you want me to", he said by coming closer to me.

"Yes please get out", Nora said.

"Do not speak when not spoken to. Don't make me tell Elliott. You know very well how seriously he will punish you if some other dom complains that you broke the rule", he said looking at Nora.

She was quiet now.

"You would have obeyed and reasoned with me like a good sub if it were any other girl but Natalie. Am I not correct?"

That was actually true. I lost my mind because he was supporting Natalie. If it were any other senior, I probably would have apologized and let Will take care of them later.

I hesitated. I didn't answer.

He held me by my shoulders gently and said, "You reacted that way because it was my fucking ex."

"Yes", I agreed softly.

He let go of my shoulders and said, "But that does not make what I did right. You did not deserve to be punished like that and definitely not without your consent. So I'm very sorry Tris. Please forgive me. It will never happen again, I swear to god."

I could see he was genuinely sorry. He was so sweet today, it melted my stupid heart. I loved him too much to not forgive him. But I remembered everything he put me through yesterday.

"You're a pig", I said. That was so random, I have no idea why I said that. I thought he would be angry but instead he started laughing.

"Okay. Yes I'm a pig", he agreed.

"Its not funny you pig. I hate you. You were a cruel monster yesterday. You indeed gave me a night to remember forever", I shouted.

"I know. I can't express how truly sorry I am. It was not intentional. It just happened", he said.

I didn't respond.

"Tris, I love you. You can hate me all you want but I love you with all of my heart", he said.

Did he just say that he loves me? Woah! I could not believe. Too much had happened for me to just accept his love.

"Yes. I hate you", I said.

"Then the pig is very sad", he said putting up a sad face.

I laughed and hugged him. He held onto me for very long. It was so cozy, I never wanted to let him go.

"Guys. I think that's enough. I'm having a hard time watching your PDA", Nora chuckled.

"I'm sorry Tris. Please don't hate me", he said again.

"I need some time Will. I forgive you. You know that I love you too. But I need some time to say it out loud", I said.

"Whatever you want, you got it. Let me know when you're ready", he smiled and asked, "Is it okay if I kiss you?"

"Let's take things slow for now", I said softly.

"Yes. My bad", he said. He kissed my forehead and left.

"Well to be honest, I did not expect that at all. I didn't know Will was the apologizing kind", Nora said.

"Did I do anything wrong?", I asked.

"No Tris. It was smart and brave of you to ask for time. As for the forgiving part, he did sound sorry for real. He set aside his big ego that he is a dom and apologized. I think we can appreciate that", she winked.

"You know this is the first time he's apologized to me maybe", I said.

"Pig is the right word then", she said and we both laughed.

After an hour, Ryan came to check up on me. The first thing he asked was, "Did you report him yet?"

"No", I said.

"Do you want me to come with you to do it?", he asked.

"Ryan, I'm not going to report him."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me Tris", he shouted in disbelief.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3