42

C H A P T E R  42

Next day morning, Link came to my room with breakfast. We talked more about each other and Jace. It felt good.

"Okay. You rest up. I've got to get some work done. I'll be back at lunch unless you want me to stay", he winked.

"Are you always this playful or is it just with me?", I asked.

"I was trying to flirt Tris, in case you haven't noticed", he said cheerfully.

"I definitely didn't notice. I'll be fine. You go", I said laughing.

He did not want to leave me alone. So he called Nora. When she arrived, he left. After some time, Will came in.

"How are you feeling?", he asked.

"I'm good", I said.
"What are you doing here?", Nora asked at the same time.

"Just because we broke up, doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. I still care about you Tris", he sounded hurt.

"It's fine Nora. Let him stay. Come on in", I said.

All three of us were chatting when Jackson came.

"Hi. You feeling okay?", he asked.

"You knew?", I asked.

"Knew what?", he asked.

"About Jace? I mean Jason."

He looked surprised. "How did you get to know?"

"You fucking knew?? And yet you didn't think it was important enough to tell me?", I shouted.

"Lower your voice. He's no one to you. I'm your brother", he said.

"Brother, my foot! All you've ever done is make my life miserable. After mom dad left, life was literal hell with only you in it. I had never understood why you hated me so much. Now I get it. I totally get it", I said.

"Tris, stop this nonsense", he said.

"I don't want to see your fucking face anymore. Get out. NOW", I yelled.

"So you've still not gotten her under your control is it?" he asked Will.

"No master, she's..", Will was cut off by Jack when he said, "Get her on her knees and at my feet. Now!"

"But she's not my sub anymore", Will protested.

"You really want to disobey me now? I wasn't asking. I was commanding", Jack said.

Will held me by my arm and pulled me out of bed. When he was forcing me to kneel, Ryan came in.

"What the fuck? Link asked me to check in on you", he said when he looked at me.

"Go get Link and the boys", he said to Nora.

He came and yanked Will off me. He probably hadn't seen my brother yet as he was standing in the corner.

"We've forgotten all our manners Panties Boy? Should I arrange another ball busting session for you Ryan?", Jack asked.

Then I remembered Ryan's punishment. His most painful and horrific punishment. Ryan looked terrified when he saw Jack.

"Kneel", Jack said.

Ryan immediately kneeled and bowed his head down.

"Ryan, what are you doing? Get up. He's not your dom anymore", I said.

"I'll show you how to bring someone to their knees", Jack said to Will and started coming towards me.

"If you take another step forward, I'll show you how bones get broken", I heard Link. He was standing at the door with atleast six other guys behind him.