32

C H A P T E R  32

The next day, Will came to my room.

"I recently learnt something about you. And your family actually. This can be life changing information and I understand if you don't want to know it", he said.

"What is it?", I asked confused.

"Are you sure you want to know? It's not good news", he said.

"Will, you are worrying me now. What happened?", I asked.

"You're adopted Tris. Jackson is your step brother. Both your birth parents died in a car crash. Your birth mother and your mom were best friends, so she adopted you", he said.

I felt like I was struck by a lightning. I didn't know how to react or what to feel about this.

"I don't know... What... I don't know", I stuttered.

"It's okay Tris. Relax. They have been your parents since you were a baby. They are you real parents. Nothing has changed. I just wanted to make sure you knew it because I'm afraid Jack might hurt you", he said looking tensed.

I nodded. That explains why Jack is so cold towards me. But what Will said was right. It doesn't matter who my birth parents were. My mom dad have raised me and made me the girl I'm today. I'm proud of them and I love them. I slowly processed the information.

Few days passed and our principal had a heart attack, the night before Prom. So prom night was cancelled. We were all sad but we had to be sympathetic towards his health too.

Will and I spent a lot of time together. He would always stay over at my room. Ryan and I were good friends too. It was like a happy ending.

A month passed by and I had amazing days with Will. We'd go out after school and on weekends. We went to beaches, malls, theatres, surfing and to do other cool and fun stuff. We did everything a typical boyfriend-girlfriend would do. He even got me flowers and chocolates. So clichè.

One day, he came to my room and said, "Tris. It's been a month. I think I have given you enough time to heal. Your training is not yet completed and you still have a long way to go. You have broken every possible rule in the past month and I haven't punished you once. I want you to submit to me today. I want to resume our training", he said.

I was so disheartened to hear this. Life was so good. No punishments and only love. This month was like a dream come true to me. But Will shattered my dream.

"Will, please no", I argued.

"I don't think I gave you that option. I promise I'll behave myself and will never cross your limits. But you need to be disciplined, your attitude and that behaviour of yours isn't going to get you anywhere", he said.

When I didn't reply, he raised his voice and said, "I said I want you to submit to me."

I said, "Yes sir" and kneeled down.

"Put your head down and hands where they belong", he said.

I knelt in my usual position.

"Good. Now I have one simple punishment for all of your mistakes in the past month. I want you to post, 'I've been a bad girl. But master has forgiven me. He won't tolerate me being a bad girl anymore. So, I'm going to be a good girl from now on', on your Instagram story.

I know it is silly and embarassing. But that's the whole point of this punishment. Do it now and I've a surprise for you. I'm sure you will love it", he said.

I did as he told. Then he took me to someone's room in the boys dorm. I was scared. But when I went inside, I saw Dave. Then I turned to see Natalie kneeling down on the floor, she was completely naked. She was blindfolded and she had a ball gag in her mouth. She was collared. The leash was attached to a hook in the room, she was leashed like a pet. Her hands were cuffed behind her and her legs were cuffed too. She wasn't able to move far due to the leash.
This puzzled me.

"What's happening?", I asked looking at Will.

"Oh Dave is her dom. He had given her complete freedom all these days, but not anymore. He's going to punish her and I asked him if we could watch. He agreed, so here we are. I thought you would enjoy it", he winked.

I smiled and said, "Yes."

Dave first unhooked the leash and removed her collar. He then removed her blindfold and the ball gag. She was shocked to see us. He held her by hair and slapped her twice.

"Did I give you permission to look around?", he asked.

"No master", she said and put her head down.

He then brought a pet bowl and filled it with milk. He attached a small collar to her neck now. Her hands were still tied behind her. He lifted her chin and said, "Drink."

She bent down and started drinking like a puppy. After she was done, he offered her his legs. He was wearing only socks.

"Suck and remove the socks", he ordered.

She obeyed. After she was done, he held her by her hair and made her lay on the ground on her front. He took a underwear and stuffed it inside her mouth. He started spanking her butt with his right hand, while the other hand was pulling her hair.

SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK

They were hard and quick. He then looked at me and said, "Ready to have some fun?"

"Me....?", I said as I was confused.

"Yes. You"

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.