14

C H A P T E R 14

I had completed my task on time. Will came and looked at my lines. He seemed satisfied as he left the room without scolding me.

After 4 days of rest, I was fine. Nora really helped me through my recovery. I went back to school. In the last hour, as I was getting to class, I hit my foot near the door.
"Fuck", I swore as pain seared my foot.

I was yanked away from the classroom. Will grabbed my hair and pulled me away to a locker room.

"Kneel", he commanded.

I knelt.

"Put your hands infront of you and strech them straight."

He took a wooden ruler and started hitting my palms. I felt like a primary school kid.

Hit Hit Hit Hit
Hit Hit Hit Hit

After few hits like that, I pulled my hands back.

"Will please, its hurting", I said.

He firmly held my chin in his hand and started hitting on my lips.

Hit Hit Hit Hit

"Have you forgotten you are my little slut?HIT. What do you do when you break a rule? HIT. What do you address me as?" HIT.

Hit Hit Hit

I used my hands to stop his hitting. My mouth had turned red and the entire area was burning.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll accept my punishment without hesitation as I broke a rule. I'll address you as Sir", I apologized.

"Put your hands out", he said again.

"Please sir, I'm sorry. It was just one word", I complain.

He stretched my hands and started hitting on my arms.

Hit Hit Hit

"Stop. HIT. complaining. HIT. everytime. HIT. you. HIT. are. HIT. punished." HIT.

And he finally stopped. I decided to skip class and go to my room as my hands were hurting. It was such a severe punishment. I wasn't even swearing at anyone. It was so unfair.

This continued for days. He would punish me unnecessarily. Once a teacher called out my name as I wasn't concentrating. I don't know how he got to know but he punished me for it when I went back to my room.

He made me kneel on raw rice for 5 minutes. By the time I got up, the rice was embedded in my knees. There were impressions. It was extremely painful.

On the weekend, I wasn't even at school when Will came up to me and asked, "Why is your top so deep in the front? Didn't I say no revealing clothes?"

I was sitting in the common area with Nora and 2 other friends. This was an unwanted fight.

"Will. Stop it. Nothing is revealing."

"You want to show off your boobs right?" He said and ripped my top open. Needless to mention, it was embarassing infront of my friends. He held my hand and led me to my room.

"Strip and kneel", he ordered.

I did as he told.

"I'll slap your tits 25 times and you will keep your mouth shut. If I hear any complaints, I will increase the number."

He started slapping my right breast. It was equally paced and hard. I screamed out in pain at every slap. After he finished counting 25, I was relieved that he was done. This wasn't so bad.

Then he started slapping my left breast. I looked up at him with sad and pleading eyes.

"25 times each. Did I forget to mention?", he smirked.

At the twenty fifth slap, both my breasts had turned pink. He offered me aftercare.

"What did we learn today?", he asked.

"I learnt not to wear revealing clothes sir."

After he left, I lay on my bed crying at the situation in my life. There was no love from Will anymore. It was only punishments. He was punishing me for every little thing. We were at that point where he could punish me for breathing in the wrong way..

I decided and prepared myself to completely behave from now on. I would not screw up in any way so he wouldn't get any opportunity to punish me again.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.