19

C H A P T E R 19

I stretched out my hands. He pulled Karen and made her stand next to me.

"Apologize", he said and she did.

"Good. You were smirking because she was getting punished right? You will receive the same punishment now", he said looking at her.

"What? But you just punished her Ryan", I said and immediately regreted it as he gave me a stern look. So I apologised, "I'm sorry."

My arms were still streched infront of me. He got two trays and placed one on my hands. He did the same with her. Then he got some weights which I assumed were from the gym. They were round iron plates with their weights written on them. (Refer to the cover image of this chapter for reference.)

He then put two plates on both our trays. It was heavy but not painful. I could hold them. He then took two extra plates and put it on her tray.

"Smirk now", he said. She looked down at the ground. He slapped her face, "I said smirk."

He said, "Good girl", after she smirked.

"You will hold them for 30 minutes", he said. That wouldn't be so bad I thought. But it might be hard for her as it was heavier. She was holding twice the weight I was holding.

After 10 minutes, he added one more plate on both our trays. Now it became heavy. It started to become painful after some time. I had no idea how she was managing to hold 5 plates. My arms started aching and both of our hands were shaking slightly.

"Hold still both of you. Or I'll add more weights", he threatened. I tried to hold my hand as still as possible. It was hurting. Someone came at the door looking for Ryan.

After talking to that person,"I'll be there", he said.

He came back to us and said," 20 minutes up. 10 more to go. I have to go as it's urgent. But I'll be back after exactly 10 minutes. I want you both to stay in this position itself. Understood?", he said.

"Yes master", she said.
I said, "Yes."

He then looked at her and said, "It's an order. Don't you dare defy it. Watch Tris too."

He then looked at me and asked, "Can I trust you to do this?"

I nodded. Then he left.

I suggested, "Let's put it down. He won't be back until 10 minutes and when we hear the unlocking sound of the door, we will hold it back up."

Both our arms were already hurting a lot. So she agreed and we let the tray down.

"Thank you", I said in relief.

"No, thank you", she said.

Then, we heard the door and lifted our trays. When Ryan saw us we were in position.

"Were you both holding it until now?", he asked me.

I said, "Yes." He took the tray from me first and then hugged me. "You did well."

He then looked at Karen and asked again, "Did you put the tray down while I was away?" He took her tray.

She said, "No master", hesitantly.

He sighed. "I knew it. I specifically ordered you Karen. And I trusted you Tris", he scolded.

"I've got some work. I'll be back in the night. Until then stay here and rest up. This will not go undisciplined. I'll punish both of you again." He left.

She started crying. "He will punish me again. I've already had two punishments today."

I hugged her and tried to comfort her. " It'll be fine. Don't worry, I'll tell him it was my idea."

I liked how we became friends despite our differences. Both of us slept for a while. It was late night by the time he returned.

He came and dropped almost a hundred silver and copper coins on the floor. "Punishment Time!", he announced.

"Tris, get on the floor and sort them out."

I thought how hard can it be? It will hardly take a minute. So I got down and picked one silver coin. He hit my hand.

"Aha. Do it with your mouth. If you use your hand again I'll cuff you", he sneered.

Now it wasn't as easy as I first thought it would be.

"And for you Karen, I have an elaborate punishment planned. After I'm done with you today, you will think twice before disobeying me. You will not dare lie to me again."

My punishment was so simple. I didn't want her to be punished harshly again. So I spoke up, "Ryan it was my idea. Please don't punish her."

"What was your idea?", he asked.

"I told her that we should put down the trays."

"So you are spoiling my sub? Yet she agreed with you instead of stopping you. She still needs to be punished. I'm her dom not you", he admonished.

"Ryan please, she's still sore from the spanking", I said.

He became furious, "I'm out of ways to punish you without hurting you badly Tris. Get out now and let me deal with my disobedient slave."

"Please listen to me, it wasn't her fault", I pleaded.

"God! Why are you being such a brat? Fine. I'll punish her tomorrow for disobeying me. But a small part of it, I'm going to do it today, so that I don't let her off the hook for lying", he said.

"But before that lets discuss your punishment as you clearly didn't complete the task I gave you. Pick up a coin. Kneel down holding the coin between the wall and your nose. If the coin falls, I'll punish you again", he said.

I did as he told. I held onto it for more than 5 minutes before the coin fell. He then took a rubber band and snapped it several times on my face. Every snap resulted in a sharp hit of pain.

He turned towards Karen and said, "Figging is your punishment tonight."

"Master, no please", she said. I could sense the fear.

"What's Figging?", I asked confused.

"It's the anal insertion of a ginger root. The oils secreted by ginger immediately causes a sharp burning pain", Karen replied.

"What the fuck? Is that even allowed. I remember Will telling me no sexual punishments", I said in disbelief.

"Well I'm not Will and you need to get out now!", he yelled.

He was enraged. So I left the room. Poor Karen would have a hard time tonight.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3