31

C H A P T E R 31

When I came back to my room, I saw Will in the common area. On the ground he had arranged 'PROM?' in rose petals. It was so cute. I turned towards my room when he shouted,

"I hope I'm not coming on too strong but every princess needs a prince. So Tris Avery, will you go to prom with me?", he shouted.

It was so sweet. I didn't want to be mean so I turned, "Will... No...", I said softly.

He then got a pizza, my favourite and said, "I know this is cheesy but please go to prom with me."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Will.. seriously no."

"Please Tris. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me", he said.

"I can't Will. It isn't that easy", I said.

"I have worked very hard to be here Tris. Warden made me clean all the restrooms thrice. He then made me clean the entire school before letting me out for an hour. So please atleast listen to me", he pleaded.

"Fine", I rolled my eyes.

"I love you", he said.

"Little hard to believe that. You know with the cheating and all?", I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. Punish me if that's what you want. But please forgive me. I'll do anything for you. I'll listen to everything you say Tris", he was desperate.

I stood there staring at him. "Is that all? Can I leave now?", I said.

He looked hurt. "I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry that I cheated on you. I will do everything in my power to fix this Tris. Just give me one chance. One last chance. You know it in your heart that I love you", he begged.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. We would make up the best pair in this school. Only if he were as sweet and charming as he looked. It's never about what you see on the outside but what's inside. Adolf Hitler and Charlie Chaplin had mustaches of the same size. One stole people's happiness and the other gave happiness to them.

I was lost in my thoughts. I knew if I stayed there any longer, I would forgive him.

"It is beyond my power to let you fix this. We're over Will", I said and left.

The crowd gasped. I turned to see what had happened and Will was kneeling. In the perfect position. His head bent down and hands behind his back.

I was shocked. He knelt infront of the whole school? For me? I was overwhelmed with emotions. I wanted to grab him and hug him. I wanted to kiss him and never stop. I did not want to hurt this person anymore. But the hurt he had caused was far too greater than all these feelings.

"Will.. What is this? Stop it...", I said pleadingly.

"Please don't leave me Tris. Punish me. Hit me. But please, don't leave me", he choked his words in between sniffles.

I couldn't stop the tears in my eyes, so I left. I went to my room and cried my heart out.

After an hour, I went outside as I knew he'd be gone as he was permitted to stay out only for an hour. He was still there. Most of them had left. He was still kneeling in the same position. I hated seeing him like this. He had been crying from so long.

I went and said, "Will, you don't have to do this. Please get up."

He did not reply.

"Look at me", I said.

He still kept his head down.

"Will, please", I said and lifted his chin.

He then looked at me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't see him suffer like this.

"Why are you doing this?", a tear rolled down my cheek.

He put his head down. I put both my hands on his shoulder and said, "Will, talk to me."

"There was love behind my abuse. I do not want to let go off you Tris. I don't want this to end. I don't want us to end. Not like this", he sobbed.

"Will please get up. Everyone's watching us. Shouldn't you be in your room now? You will be expelled if the warden gets to know", I said trying to make him stand up,
but in vain.

"It doesn't matter anymore Tris", he said defeated, he put his hands forward.

"You have no wish to stay in this school anymore? Because that's what will happen if you don't go now", I chided.

"No. Not without you", he closed his eyes, drops slowly ran down his face.

It hurt. I was hurting real bad. I don't know why. After all that he's done to me, why do I still feel his pain? Maybe that's how love works. He did love me or he wouldn't be here kneeling infront of me.

Will Addington, the strictest dom in the school, kneeling before his submissive, begging her to forgive him.

I knelt down infront of him and held his face in my hands and said, "Will. I love you. I really do. But our relationship is so complicated. I don't know if I have it in me to live through another day which breaks me."

I hadn't noticed tears rolling down my face.

"I won't hurt you ever again Tris. I promise. Please forgive me", he begged.

Did he not listen to what I said? I said I love you and he still wants me to forgive him?

"Yes. I forgive you", I said and kissed him.

We both got up and hugged each other tight. We held on for so long.

Finally, he let go and asked, "So prom?"

"Yes", I nodded with my eyes still in tears.

Ryan came with a collar and leash and gave it to me. I didn't realise he was watching us the whole time. I was confused.

"Tris, if have ever respected me, you will listen to me for atleast once in your damn life.

He asked you to punish him. You will punish him. Let him prove his love to you this time. He took it for granted while he had it, so make him earn it now", he said firmly.

When I looked at Will, he knelt down and offered himself to be collared. I nodded at Ryan. I put the collar and attached the leash.

"Drag him to his room and report him to the warden", Ryan said.

I didn't exactly know why I was following Ryan's words. But I did respect him. He had been there for me all the time. Everytime Will left me, Ryan was there. He was my one true friend so I owed it to him.

I dragged Will by the leash to his room and reported him to the warden. He wasn't angry as Will had been a good boy and accepted every menial tasks without hesitation. So he was given 10 rounds of football field in the afternoon sun tomorrow.

The next day, Will completed his 10 rounds on the field. But he did not run. He was on a leash and he crawled like a pet with his toungue out, lead by me. Everytime, he put his tongue inside, Ryan made me spank him. It felt so weird to me.

It was satisfying for Ryan but I pitied Will.
After he was done, I helped him up and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you Will."

"I love you too Tris."

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

PS. I was inspired to write this chapter by one of my all time favourite scene in a movie which we all love ;) Can you guess it?