The Final Chapter

We got down from our flight and came out of the airport. 4 men in black suits were waiting for us. They lead us to an Audi. Link opened the door for me.

A true gentleman.

As we were going to his place, I received a notification on my phone.

"Ever wondered what will happen to you in school now that I'm gone? How will my princess be safe without me?", Link asked.

"Did you really have to bring that up now Link? Let me be peaceful atleast until the school starts", I said.

"Check your notification", he smiled.

An email from Jason Miller.

Subject - "Transfer Letter"

A document attached.

Love,
Jace.

"What is this?", I asked puzzled.

"It's your brother's welcome gift. We had already applied for your transfer from that madhouse of a school. It got approved and they sent in the official letter today", Link said.

"Link. You have no idea how happy I am to hear this. It's life changing!! Transfer to?", I asked.

"Any school you want to go. If you decide to stay in LA, you've got a lot of options. I'd be more than happy to show you", he said.

"I don't even know how to thank you", I said with moist eyes.

He kissed me on my cheek and said, "You don't have to thank me. It was Jace's idea. No tears please."

"Oh. I cannot wait to meet my brother."

T H E  E N D

PS. I think I have found my Link in my real life :p

Hello everybody.
I guess this is it. This is the end.
I'm not really sure if I'll write a sequel.

Link is not into BDSM and I don't know how to write another book without him. I'll be more than happy to co-author the sequel if any of you are willing to collaborate with me. Pm me if you have any ideas.

Thank you guys, honestly, for all the love and support. I had never expected my book to cross 50k+ reads. If you liked this book, please share it with your friends.

I'd really really love to know your reviews on this book. Don't forget to leave them in the comments section ;)

Thanks a lot.
Love always,
Ava Grey.

Love always,Ava Grey