Author's Personal Opinion

My first introduction to BDSM was through 50 Shades of Grey. After that, this kind of lifestyle interested me, so I started reading books on it. I did a little research and wrote this book.

I'm in no way a guide or an expert in the area of BDSM. Please do not, use this as a reference in your real life. What I've written is fiction and let's just leave it at that. I'm not encouraging violence in any way.

CONSENT IS IMPORTANT.
Without consent there can and will be no BDSM relationship. It's just abuse when all this is done against will. So let me repeat, CONSENT is a must. It is mandatory.

A lot of you raised your voice against Will. I really appreciate and understand your concerns.  On the same note, it is sad that none of you raised your voice against Jackson when Will was being punished brutally. I just wanted to point out that men often become victims of sexual abuse too.

I just wanted to put this out there because I'm not normalising this abusive culture.

I'm a sexual abuse survivor myself.

My heart goes out to all those of you who have survived something so wrong like this and are living strongly to see another day. I'm proud of you and lots of love🖤

A few of you might have thought Will is cool. He might inspire you too.
Well guess what? In reality, Will sucks.

In a world full of Wills, be a Link.

Ava Grey,
A survivor.