27 (Part 2)

C H A P T E R 27 B

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Mature Content

He put his fingers inside my mouth and stretched it on both the sides. It was painful. I was still trying to process what was happening, when his cock entered my mouth. As it was stretched, he put his entire cock in my mouth easily.

He then grabbed my hair tightly and started pumping in and out of my mouth. It was so embarassing and it felt so strange. This had never happened to me before. It was my first time. I was regretting my decision not to apologize, every second.

"Suck it, you slut", he ordered.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't even know what to do. I was still in a state of shock. I couldn't believe this just happened. When I didn't obey, he pushed in so deep that I gagged. I tried to force him out with my tongue.

"That won't work you stupid bitch", he smirked as he jammed himself into the opening of my throat and his grip on my hair tightened. He held me there in that position. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

He took his cock out after a few seconds and I gasped for air. He then put his entire hand inside my mouth deeply. After that he grabbed my hair with both his hands and said "I'm going to throat fuck you now." He started pushing harder and faster. Every thrust was brutal.

At every jolt, he tried to push it deeper into my throat. His cock was inside my mouth when he came. But he immediately took it out and rested his head of the cock on my tongue, forcing me to taste his cum. I felt it spilling into my throat and travelling down to my stomach. I had to swallow his cum. It was so gross. Then he took out his cock and came all over my face. I felt like he could cum a gallon.

I was horribly humiliated. I tried to spit out whatever ejaculation was left in my mouth when he began fucking my face again. His balls were slapping against my chin and my nose was placed right in his pubic hair. He pressed my face so hard that my nose was burried in his pubic hair and I was forced to smell it. I couldn't breathe. My nose was blocked and his cock was inside my mouth. As I was gasping for breath, someone yanked Will off me. He fell on the ground.

"She clearly told no to sexual activities just a few moments ago you bastard", Ryan shouted.

Will stood up and yelled, "I'm her dom. She's my slut and I'll deal with her as I please."
He went to attack Ryan, but many guys including Elliott gathered around to protect Ryan.

Where were all these people when I was brutally face-fucked? They just stood there and watched us. Watched how helpless I was. Maybe, they didn't know that it was my first time. They didn't know it was non consensual, of course that explains it.

"Will, it's an unforgivable offense to engage in sexual activities without consent. Even if you are her dom, you do not have the right to force her into something she is not willing to do. No means No", Elliot said.

I was surprised that Elliot would say something like that to Will. They both were best friends and Elliot went against him to support me? I was clearly surprised but I was happy as everyone came in support of me when they got to know the truth. No one deserve their first oral to be so publicly humiliating and against their will.

Ryan and Nora came back with some tissues and cleaned my face. He helped me stand up and held his hand protectively over my shoulder.

I started feeling dizzy. "I'm feeling dizzy. I think I'm going to fall do.." and I almost fell but Ryan held me. I lost consciousness.

When I regained consciousness I was sitting down and Nora offered me water. I drank it and I was feeling better.

"Alright everyone. Please get back to your rooms", Dave said.

It was the first time I had seen him talk. I got up and started walking, when Ryan came and said, "I'll take you."

Elliott came right behind me and asked, "Tris, do you want Ryan there? I can send Nora with you if you want. She will take care of you and you guys can spend the night."

"That's very sweet of you. I would really like her to come please", I said and smiled.

I looked at Ryan and said, "I need a break. Please. I'm sorry. I'll see you in the morning."

"Don't apologise Tris. It's fine. Take care", he said and was about to leave.

"And thank you so much Ryan. If it weren't for you I'd probably be dead by now due to suffocation", I said and kissed his cheek. He kissed me on my forehead and said, "Bye."

"Thank you Elliott", I said.

"Anytime Tris. Don't worry about anything now. Just sleep and take rest. If anything happens, know that I'm here for you", he said and smiled.

I nodded and left to my room with Nora.

"Is he always that kind?", I asked Nora.

"Oh. Not when I break his rules", she laughed.

"But yes. He's a kind hearted person. He makes sure I'm alright after every punishment. Most importantly he respects me and my boundaries. Elliott is very particular about boundaries. That's why he was so angry when he got to know that Will had crossed yours", she said.

"Well, your brother did choose a perfect husband for you", I joked.

After taking a shower, Nora and I were talking about her love story with her dear dom Elliott.

I recieve a text from Ryan. "I want you to report him, first thing in the morning."

"I will", I sent.

"Good night."

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.