Chapter 1

The cover is a picture of Kylan Matthews. Well sort of. And the picture is Lukas.

Left punch, upper cut, knee jab, kick. I repeat again and again until im told to stop. The guys all look at at me and shake their heads. Its not everyday that you get your ass handed to you by a girl. Most of the guys respect me as their warrior others not so much. Those are the ones who try to take me on. Im not a tiny girl but im not fat either.

The guys all have the same look on their dumb struck faces. Awe. I smirk and move around the gym. The weights are nothing anymore. I grab a towel and wipe the sweat off of me and throw it to the ground. I fix my sports bra and my shorts. Im white but not so white you could blind someone. My stomach isnt that flat but it isnt fat. I jog through the woods with my ear buds in.

The forest is serine but also eerie. Most wolves dont venture out to far. Alpha Lucas has alot of land but most dont like to go near the border. I on the other hand am always looking for a way to bring a rouge in. They killed my parents and my little sister. Tears pickle my eyes. I sqweeze my eyes shut and look back at the trail in front of me. The border is right in my view. The patrol of wolves look at me and lower their heads.
Kylan.
Derek.
What brings you to the edge today?
You really need to ask?
No but conversations always a good thing.
Yeah I guess.

I cut out of the mind link and watch Derek's silver wolf pase the border. I stop and listen I can hear the patter if a wolf. I am automatically on the offensive. The other wolves remain calm. A black wolf runs straight past the border.
Derek link the Alpha.

I grab the wolve and throw it to the ground. I am still in human form and almost stronger then the rouge. Evereyone bows as do I.
Rise.

I straighten up and grab the wolf again.

"Change!" Alpha shouts.

The wolf whimpers and changes. A boy lays in front of me looking terrified. I grab him up and pin him to the tree.

"Who are you?" The Alpha ask.

"Like id tell you. Get this bitch off of me!" He yells. I growl and press tighter against his neck.

"Tell me your name rouge the Alpha wishes to know." I snarl.

He spits in my face and I snap. I grab him by his hair and sling him to the ground. My hands are at his throat.
Kylan stop.
Derek im gonna kill him.
Kylan stop. The Alphas voice carries through the mind link.

I release hold of the rouges neck. I step back and hit a tree. The thing shakes but doesn't fall. I am fumming the wolves are watching me the looking to the Alpha.
Im going to calm down before I do something I regret.
Kylan.
Derek don't.

I walk off and not looking back. I know was being disrespectful to the Alpha but id deal with all of that later.

LUKAS P.O.V.

The girl smiles at me as she straddles my lap. I smile and bring her lips to mine. There is no electrical feel but its something. I let my lips trail down her neck and stop when I hear a bunch of yelling. I bush the pack whore off my lap.
Alpha a rouge. Kylan has it but you better hurry before she ends it.
Thanks Derek.

I shift and push my way through the trees. The wolves move and I stop. The most beautiful girl ive ever seen has the rouge bt its muzzle. She is still in her human form which shocks me. Most people cant even fight a wolf when there in human form.

"Change." I bark.

The wolf whimpers and changes. She takes and pins him to the tree.

"Who are you?" I say hoping my voice carries the authority im wanting it to.

"Like id tell you. Get this bitch off me!" The rouge yells. For some reason that pisses me off. She should not be degrated like that.

"Tell me your name rouge. The Alpha wishes to know" She snarls.

The rouge spits in her face and she lashes out.
Kylan stop.
Derek im going to kill him.
Kylan stop. I say. My authority carries.

She releases the hold of the rouge and he falls to the ground. The wolves look between us.
Im going to clam down before I do something I regret.
Kylan.
Derek dont.

She storms off and I feel like my heart has broken on the inside. Why di I feel like this? The wind picks up and her hair whips up and I smell her. She smells like vanilla and strawberries. Mate. My wolf growls.

I stare at her and she disappers into the thick of the woods.
SO THIS IS MY NEWEST STORY. HAHA I NEED TO FINSIH ONE BEFORE I START ANOTHER.