Chapter 35

Danny, Derek and Jason all stare at me like I have two heads.
"What?" I ask.
"Your crazier then hell. You want to stage an ambush on their territory." They say.
I shake my head at the three of them. They all stare at me and I raise a brow. I shake my head more and they stare at me some more.
"I know its dangerous. I know that this sounds really stupid." I say.
"Really dumb." Danny speaks up.
"Thanks Danny." I say. My voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Fine Kylan you want a test run we will give you one. We will divide all the warriors up and go through a simulation of what is gping to happen. We will stsrt tomorrow. Neither one of us can say anything about the simulation attack to our teams. We will tell each other the date but thats it. Well the time." Danny says.
"Fine." I say.
Derek and Jason are laughing at us and I scowl.
You've finally met your match.
No I met my march when I found my mate. Danny is just annoying. Derek.
Nah.
I look at him and see a mark on his neck.
Youve been marked. Have you been mated?
Derek's face goes blood red and he looks down.
Yes.
Aww Derek that is awesome.
Jason looks up at me and winks and I fall in the floor laughing. I hear Derek slap Jason.
"What are you doing on the floor?" I look up and Lukas is staring at me.
"Well see I was talking and laughing and the floor attacked me. There was nothing I could do." I say.
"Your such a dumbass." Derek says.
"I know. On a good day." I say.
Derek howels and I cant stop laughing. He looks at me with an expression of disbelief. I cant stop laughing and my sides start to hurt. I clutch my side and sit at the table. Lukas looks at me and shakes his head.
"This has been a long day." I say.
"Tell me about it." Lukas says.
He drapes his arms around my waist. I lay my head back and he kisses me on the neck.
Not here.
Ok.
HEHEHE SO YEAH! MORE WAR GAMES.