Chapter 39

"Hes my brother." I say.
"No." He says.
"Yeah and hes not my blood brother hes my wolf brother. Hes as close to me as my mate." I say.
Lukas looks at me. His eyes wide and he pulls me into a hug. I sigh and pull away. A knock sounds on the door. I open it and Danny stares at me.
He doesnt say anything he just pulls me Into a hug. I let my head lay on his shoulder and I hear Lukas growl. I shake my head and laugh.
I pull away and let Lukas pull me into his arms. I sigh and shake my head. I pull away and look at him.
"Really?"
"What?" He says with his eyes twinkiling. I laugh and walk out of the room. I head down stairs and see Michael in the living room. He looks like he hasnt slept in days.
"Michael?" He looks up at me and his eyes are rimmed red.
"Have you slept at all?" I ask.
"No. I cant I keep thinking about the war. Sebastian hasnt said anything in the past week and that makes me worry." He says.
I sit down next to him and he keeps looking over maps. I look with him but there is still nothing.
"Hey." A sickening sweet voice says.
"Not now Annalise." I growl.
Michael and I keep pouring over the maps and a thought occurs.
"Michael I have an idea. It may not be fool proof but it may be dumb enough to work." I say.
Michael looks at me and cocks his head to the side. I wave my hands toward Annalise and his face goes into shock.
"Duh dumbass. We send her into the compound in hopes Sebastian is wanting something more then a friendship."
Michael stiffins slightly.
"I dont like using girls who arent ready to handel themselves." He argues.
"Ill train her." I say.
Michael turns and looks at me. His eyebrow raised and he nods.
What have I gotten myself into?
SORRY ITS SHORT GUYS. I JUST FINISHED MY OTHER BOOK FIRST LOVE SO I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WRITE ANYMORE.