Chapter 8

Lukas lays at the end of my bed. Ive been begging him to leave but he has refused. I lay on the bed and grab my phone. I go through the pictures and laugh. Lukas looks up at me. He crawls up the bed and lays down next to me.

I stop on a picture of me and Michael hugging. I laugh and look over Lukas' eyes are flashing dangerously. I shake my head and scroll to a picture of me and Derek sparing. Michael took that one.

Lukas grabs my phone and throws into a bean bag chair that sits in the corner. I look at Lukas and he growls.

"Kylan what the fuck were those." He growls I shake my head and get up. I slip off my jeans and pull on a pair of short shorts. I slip off my shirt and pull on an oversized shirt. I lay back down and Lukas pulls me to him.

"Lukas you need to calm down. Its nothing." I say. I touch his arm and he instantly relaxes. I am thankful.

  "Do you want to be my mate?" He ask. I turn and look at him.

"Yes but I dont want to be the weak Luna. Im not capable ofbeing the weak one." I say.

Lukas pulls me to him and kisses my forehead.

"I would never expect that from you." He says. He pulls me into his arms and sleep finally envelopes me.
Short fluffy chapter. Awwww their so cute.