Chapter 12

I have my men move and strike when they can. They take down flanks of the "rouges". They move in unison and strike together.

I move around the feild aiding where I need to and showing them how to dodge and shift. Lukas on the other hand is tearing through my defenses as if it was cotton candy. I shake my head and make my way to him. I bite his flank and he turns and looks me. I see his eyes flash.

I move and start to avoid hid claws. He moves and we circle. I move around him and bite at hid feet he. He jumps at me and I move. I shift back to my human form and grab his neck and slam him to the ground.

He spins around and faces me teeth bared. I grab his muzzle and clamp down. He snarls and then stops. He shifts and looks at me.
Rouges lost.
Hell yeah.
We did it

I close down my mind link and watch as he shifts back. He looks up at me and shakes his head.

"We got our asses kicked. You did good Ky." Lukas says.

"Ky?" I ask.

"Do you like it?" He ask.

"Yes. It suits me." I say.

Michael runs up and picks me up. He spins me around and sets me down.

"You did it. You actually did it." He laughs. Lukas growls and Michael looks at him and smiles.

Michael runs to his beta and they fist bump. I laugh and hug Lukas.

"Ready to go home?" He ask.

"Hell yes."
I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I FIGURED IT WAS GOOD THERE WILL BE MORE WAR TYPE THEMES THROUGHOUT THE STORY. I PROMISE IF YOU STICK WITH ME IT WILL GET BETTER.