Chapter 7

LUKAS P.O.V.

I move around the pack house on the day of my reunion with my mate. She was pissed when she found out I was coming. Nathan is taking care of the back while im gone. Annalise smiles when I walk past her and instead of filling lust for her I feel disgusted. With her and with myself for ever touching her. I keep walking and I hear her get up.

I open the mustangs passanger door and throw my bag in the seat. I hear the garage door shut and she stands there smiling at me. She uses her arms to push her boobs up. I shake my head and continue doing what I was doing.

"Hey Lukas." She says. Her voice dripping sugar. I feel sick.

"Go away Annalise."

"Thats so rude."

"Annalise I said leave me the fuck alone. Try anything again and I will banish you from the pack. You will be the very thing my mate hunts." I slam the driver door and head out.
KYLAN P.O.V.

I fidget with the hem of my black shredded shirt. I stop and start playing with the frayes in my jeans. Why am I nervous? Instead i stare at my black vans. I look up when and then my whole body fills with electricity. A black mustang pulls into the drive and my heart starts to flip. I wait and Lukas steps out of his mustang. I lea. Against the railing and watch as lucas walks towards me. He has on a black tee and a pair of jeans. He is wearing black converse. Sexy.
Hey kylan.
Whats up.
Really.
Lukas walks up and hugs me. I stay with my hands laying by my side. I eventually hig him but I pull away.
Derek!

Derek comes running out of the house and he smiles. He grabs Lukas and he hugs him I shake my head due to the fact that their like two brothers than friends.

Michael walks out on the porch and smiles at me. He walks up and puts an arm around my shoulder. I laugh and when Lukas looks up he growls. Michael shakes his head and steers me to the arena.

"He doesn't really like others touching you. Does he?"

"No but he touches others hell he kissed another girl even after he knew about me." I say.

Michael looks horrified I laugh and slap his arm. He picks me up and I cant help but laugh. He laughs and thrust me up and down. I feel my ribs crushing against his shoulders.

"Damn it." I say.

"Did I hurt you?" He ask. He gives me some slack and I twist out of his grip. He stares at me and I laugh even more.
Kylan your pissing me off.
I dont care Lukas.
Kylan.
I laugh and head to the guys waiting for me.
She is epic. Love them hate them Idc. So I love all of you over a 100 views. Love it