Chapter 18

I lay in my bed and look up at the ceiling. I sigh and get up. I pace around my room and finally decided to go down to the pool room.

My feet barley make a sound as I make my way down the stairs and to the pool room. On one side is a giant arcade. Then the pool. I set my towel down and slide into the water.

As I swim my head begins to clear. Though now im left with more questions then I am anything else. I get out and wrap the towel around my body. I sit down with my feet in the pool.

"Hey." I jump slightly and turn around.

"Hey." Lukas sits down next to me and put his feet in the pool.

"I messed everything up." He says.

"No, I did. I shouldn't have over stepped, but you've got to realize im used to being around alot of bone headed guys." I say.

"I know. I shouldnt have let Aaron get to me as much as he did. Its just he makes me crazy. He is all the time trying to flirt with you." He says.

"No hes not."

"Ky, yes he is. Whats not to want with you. Your beautiful, fierce, headstrong, badass, and your very kind." He says. "And you look sexy as hell." He says.

"Thanks."

"Do you forgive me?" He ask.

"Only if you forgive me."

"Always."

"Then I guess your forgiven."

He leans down and captures my lips. His move slowly no hunger just pure want to be with me. His hands cup my face and then he pulls me ontop of him. My towel falls into the pool and he laughs.

He kisses the mark and it sends and electrical current shooting through my body. His hands move to my back and then im lifted into the air. Im laid down on a pool chair. His hamds running down my body.

"We cant not yet." I say.

"We can wait as long as you would like." He says.

We lay their side by side sraring at the ceiling.
HEHEHE