Chapter 33

Lukas pulls on his shirt and chases after me. When we get outside there are a bunch of packs standing before me. Each Alpha steps forward. The same message falling from their lips.
"We will follow you." Derek and Jason help the packs get settled and the Alphas are meeting with Lukas. I am walking around helping where needed fulfilling the other duties of a Luna. The other Lunas are helping me but other then that they stay to them selves. The only Luna to say anything to me is Natalia.
She is short with long red hair. Her eyes green and a smile that makes you want to smile she is the Luna of the Dark woods Pack. Her mate is Landon. She helps me.
"Dont worry the other Lunas are all stuck up snobs. They only care for themselves. Ive had to deal with them before and trust me they are no damn fun. Most are all damsel in destress. I on the other hand want to fight." She says proudly.
"You want to fight?" I ask.
"Hell yeah. Landon says I can do what I please but I havent been properly trained so I will probaly be a medic on the battle feild." She says.
"The hell you will." I grab Natalias hand and haul her to the gym. I let go of her hand and she looks at me. I run to the corner and grab an oufit for her to wear.
"Out this on." I say.
If the Alphas want to see how I train bring them to the gym.
Ok.
Natalia returns and is dressed like me. She smiles.
"You sure about this?" I question.
"Hell yeah." She says.
"I want you to mimic me." I say. She nods.
Punch up. Kick. Thrust knee up. She mimics me and almost does it with great accuracy.
"You've done this before." I say.
I hear the gym doors open and the Alphas flood in with some of their warriors in tow. I see Danny and he is standing next to Landon.
"Fine lets give them a good show." She nods.
I go after her and she dodges and lands a puch in my side. I lean slightly. I come at her and land a blow on the sode of her face. She retaliates and lands a couple jabs. We continue this for almost thirty minutes. She finally waves her white handkerchief.
"Any of you guys want to go a few rounds?" I ask.
Alot of guys are looking around and some are even watching Lukas he has an amused look on his face.
"Fine." Danny steps up. I smile and he yanks his shirt off.
He runs at me and I easily side step. I send my fist into his rib and he growls. His skin ripples and he looks at me.
"Shift." I say. He shifts and turns towards me he runs at me and I grab him by the hind legs and toss him lile a sack of potatoes.
"She isnt shifting." I hear that rumble through the crowd of bystanders.
He turns and runs his teeth latch onto my forearm and I wrench it loose. He comes again and I grab his throat. I sqweeze and he whimpers. He shifts and looks at me.
"Respect." He says. I laugh and help him up. Some of the Alphas stare at me. I smile and they turn to Lukas he shrugs his shoulders.
Each Alpha sends a warrior and each time its the same result the guy gets his ass royaly kicked.
Amazing ky.
SO THATS SOME SHIT LOL. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. DONT FORGET I UPDATE DAILY OR WELL I TRY TO.