Chapter 38

I stare at all the guys who are prowling around Dannys group. They all take positions.  I see Danny laughing with some of his guys and I move and climb up a tree. I look at Derek and give the say so. I watch as the woods floods with wolves and I watch as my side takes over. Danny's side looks stunned. They quickly shift trying to take over. I see Danny looking around for me. I move through the trees and finally stop. He lifts his nose to try and find me.
Too bad for you. I covered my body in leaves. I dont plan on changing until its too late. Danny seems to realize I havent changed. He moves and stands underneath me. I drop and land on his shoulders he reaches for me and I yank his arm back. He twist and moves out of my arms. I move and he shifts. I watch as he circles me and I laugh. He growls and pounces. I move and grab his tail. He looks at me and growls showing his teeth.
I chuckle and grab his muzzle. He growls again and tries to bite me. I laugh and yank his nose to the ground. I change and bite his neck. He moves and my teeth sink deeper. He yelps. And I growl. The war game waging on around us yet it seems like its only us. I growl and then I bite. He drops to the ground and yelps.
He shifts and his body starts to heal. Before I shift I howl. When im in my human form I yell and the woods erupts I to cheers.
"You did good." Danny says. He touches my hand and I freeze. Ge looks at me with wide eyes. I yank my hand back and run I dont stop until im back in the pack house.
I run past Annalise and she growls. When she realizes that im not playing she backs down and I keep heading up the stairs. I fling open my and Lukas' door. He sits on the bed and looks at me.
"Whats wrong?" He ask.
"Danny. He. He." I say.
"What?" He ask.
"Hes."
CLIFF HANGER. SORRY ITS SHORT ALOT IS GOING ON.