Chapter 14

Lukas was right. I wake up and head downstaris and instead of getting stares I get bows and smiles.

"Good morning Luna." A women says. She has a little girl on her hip. The little girl smiles at me and insmile back.

"Good morning."

They smile and keep smiling. I grab an apple and a water bottle. I walk out to the gym. All the guys stop and look at me. Aaron looks at me and looks like he swallowed a sour lemon. He moves to the far end of the room.

"Luna." Derek says.

Everyone in the room bows slightly. We dont believe In the bowing but the wolves have a sense of bowing. I shake my head at Derek he laughs but then stops. His eyes land on the crook of my neck.

His eyes widen and then a smile appears on his neck. I shake my head and he runs to me and throws my hair out of the way.

"Damn girl that looks good." Derek says.

I shake my head and laugh at him.

"Yeah I know." I move to stand by the weights. A wall of mirrors stand before me and I look at my neck. Two mokns entertwine and Lukas' initals lay across the moons. I smile and let my hand graze the mark.

I lift up the weights and ignore the gawking. Derek is talking to Aaron and I shake my head.
Ky.
Lukas.
Meet me in my office.
Ok.
I put down my weights an run to his office. When I enter im confused.

"Hey Kylan."

"Dad."
DUNDUNDUNNNNN! SO THE MESTERIOUS DAD APPEARS WHATS HIS STORY?